Selling  Europe  60+  Multiple Characters Eu lvl61lahn (227,237,284) + seasonal lvl 58 hashashin, 6bil worth of gear.

Discussion in 'Black Desert Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Rukia413, 11/7/20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rukia413

Rukia413
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: User has been flagged by the system for one or more reasons. Proceed with caution.

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    hello guys, please read what I have to say first then proceed.

1. only accepting steam gift cards, for your security u will give 70% of money first then after you got account u'll give the rest.
    2. if u don't trust me, its ok we can ask someone trusty from player up as middleman for higher security, but this way you have to give all the money at once
    3. if you're still afraid of me scamming you, I will send you all info about where I live, and I'm not verified because in my country its a little hard to verify urself in this website.
    4. will send you screenshots of our full conversation so if I scammed you, you can report me and expose me. and even chase after me in real life.
    5. If you're still afraid I'm a bad guy you can stop trading with me lol
    My discord : Rukia#0030. pm me here or on discord. I got scammed here on my previous account here so I changed account, and I forgot my previous account's info and my email got hacked so I couldn't restore. I may become high risk.

I must add that, this account is grind main -> I grinded in manshaums and aakman temple.
    has a epheria sailboat so if ur interested in barter and sea content like fishing and others u can do it.
    and its not full of p2w items (they actually only boost speed of money making only a little.) so if u like u must pay for it urself or if u don't like just don't buy it haha. a newly made account needs like 200-250$ to boost to this stage :)

screenshot of in game details:
    equipment and normal inventory ->
    Equipment+Pearl inventory.png
    Equipment and pearl inventory -> Equipment+Pearl inventory.png
    hash's inventory -> hashashin inventory.png
    Fairy ->
    Fairy.png
    Pets -> pets.png
    Stable -> stable.png
    Market -> MP.png
    maids, butlers -> maidsbutlers.png
    black spirit's safe -> blackspirits safe.png
    stuffs in storages (these are main storages of this account so anything on any other storage is most likely trashes used for small jobs.) ->
    old wisdom tree -> oldwisdomtree.png
    O'draxxia -> odraxxia.png
    Duvencrune -> duvencrune.png
    Altinova -> altinova.png

these infos are all u need to know.
    anything more u want to know u can ask
    me directly inside discord :)

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. OP
    OP
    Rukia413

Rukia413
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: User has been flagged by the system for one or more reasons. Proceed with caution.

0   0   0

My Location:
    I now opened a buy now link and can trade with middleman services :)

3. OP
    OP
    Rukia413

Rukia413
    Expand Collapse

0   0   0

My Location:
    come discord so i can prove im innocent and this high risk is fake...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.