@EMBRERRO = Imposter

Discussion in 'Disputes - Off Site Scams' started by Toby W, 9/3/21.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Toby W

Toby W
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    How to Report a Dispute
    Please fill out all 9 questions below. You must provide proof or your claim cannot be validated.

1. Date Dispute Happened
    Aug. 30th 2021

2. Are You The Buyer or Seller
    I'm the Seller

3. Total Transaction Value
    $2500

4. Other Parties Username
    Embrerro

5. Method Used To Pay or Receive Payment
    VENMO

6. Other Parties Email Addresses
    [email protected]

7. Other Parties Payment Email Address
    [email protected]

8. Other Parties Messenger Username
    LINE ID: Embrerro/Asel

9. Provide All Chat Logs and Additional Information Below

241001035_1320581918374166_2817492697503366954_n.jpg 241134617_435414451155126_4231663537812890561_n.jpg 241182316_3416515031908266_7532206221226404813_n.jpg 241193738_391003619041816_5401518910250603183_n.jpg 241258290_442856683935621_7056199688131981224_n.jpg

AS YOU CAN SEE NO PAYMENT WAS GIVEN TO ME.. AND THEY BOTH LEFT THE GROUP CHAT. and then blocked me. THIS PERSON IS A SCAMMER DO NOT BUY OR SELL THROUGH THEM.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. OP
    OP
    Toby W

Toby W
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    also she forced a factory reset on my phone ILLEGALLY

3. OP
    OP
    Toby W

Toby W
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    SCAMMER.... when i was looking to sell my account i had someone contact me that was interested. they claimed that this "Embrerro" was a good middleman to use BUT after she "secured" my account the guy who was supposed to pay me left the chat and blocked me on line. and SO DID EMBRERRO. SHE STOLE MY ACCOUNT.. the moment she stole it she changed its name and migrated out of my kingdom and then changed its name again. she also dismissed troops to change its might level. and just like another scammer post i seen on her playerup page she Deleted my phone. she forced a factory reset on it and cause everything i had to delete. upon regaining entry and signing into everything. i saw that she not only stole my lords mobile account BUT SHE TRIED BUYING 2 -$200 amazon gift cards due to where i hadn't unlinked or changed my email address on amazon yet. she also hacked my COINBASE account where i store my crypto money. luckily i'm broke hince trying to sell lords account. and she didn't get anything. this woman or man is NOT A SAFE OR SECURE BUYER/MIDDLEMAN.. DO NOT MIDDLE MAN USING HER. YOU WILL LOSE YOUR ACCOUNT. notice in the pictures with this post that my phone was ILLEGALLY forced a factory reset. i uploaded chat from her side where she stopped responding after she and her so called "buyer left the group chat and that SHE KNEW I WASN'T PAID. there's a little bit from both sides. showing that they both quit talking after they left the group chat and then they blocked me on LINE.. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS PERSON, DO NOT USE THIS PERSON AS A MIDDLE MAN. DO NOT TRUST THIS PERSON AT ALL.. as seen earlier in this thread she has already done this to someone else and factory reset his phone. SHE WILL DO IT AGAIN. do not trust this person. she used a UK number (+44 ) country code with me. But like the other guy said she is using a VPN service cause she claimed UK but when i got notification she was in my amazon the alert came from california and the email address she used is [email protected].. the email address that tried to steal from my amazon is [email protected]... which is also the email address attached to her PAYPAL. ( which she will undoubtedly change after seeing this post. lol GET A LIFE SCAMMER... after working with IGG and outplaying you i have control of my account back. so outside you dismissing some t4 and moving my castle, you got nothing from me outside of having a dead email that is no longer attached to anything of importance.....( Karma is a real and it will find you soon enough.. :) have a great day and remember to hydrate..

#3 Toby W, 9/3/21
    Last edited: 9/3/21
  4. Hulk

Hulk
    Expand Collapse
    General Support Moderator
    General / Expediting Support (Staff): This account handles general/expediting support transactions Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Moderator Status (Non Employee): This account handles basic community support inquiries

16   0   0

Are you sure this is @Embrerro or someone pretending to be him?

5. Hulk

Hulk
    Expand Collapse
    General / Expediting Support (Staff): This account handles general/expediting support transactions Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Moderator Status (Non Employee): This account handles basic community support inquiries

16   0   0

Need actual evidence linking the 2 together otherwise we have to assume this is a con artist related scam.

6. OP
    OP
    Toby W

Toby W
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    there is literally no way to tell if its the same person or not. and there would never be a way to prove it. but either way if its not the same person as i just told the other person then i apologize but if it is the same person then karma will find them soon enough. Thanks for your input though. you guys have a good day.

7. Embrerro

Embrerro
    Expand Collapse
    Premium Status: This user has a Premier Sellers Account Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Devoted Status: This user is a devoted member who helps other members Secure Status: This user has shown he is a secure merchant Trusted Status: This user is a trusted member Gold Status: This user has successfully completed 50+ middleman transactions

422   1   0

Yep, we already talked i showed you a lot of proofs who pretending =) and i m not from USA and not from UK, i m from Asian

8. Embrerro

Embrerro
    Expand Collapse
    Premium Status: This user has a Premier Sellers Account Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Devoted Status: This user is a devoted member who helps other members Secure Status: This user has shown he is a secure merchant Trusted Status: This user is a trusted member Gold Status: This user has successfully completed 50+ middleman transactions

422   1   0

6. Other Parties Email Addresses
    [email protected]
    This is not my email paypal address, You should open a dispute on paypal and find out who he is, you can even sue this fraudster, Because paypal techsupport knows who he is

9. Stephan9876!

Stephan9876!
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    I was scammed by Embrerro too. Do NOT use her as middleman for selling an account. I lost $750 …

10. Embrerro

Embrerro
    Expand Collapse

422   1   0

How you scammed? Where was from Scammer, phone number, his email paypal, or bank details. As i said you scammed by someone who pretending to be Emberrro. Before you go to the scammer, be more careful

Scammer Line

upload_2021-9-4_2-42-6.png

He is also stolen my picture profile, but there still different line iD

upload_2021-9-4_2-42-16.png

And, My Real profile:

Proof.jpg

11. Stephan9876!

Stephan9876!
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Or you just use two accounts…for an extra side business?
    A scammer would block me after the deal but you kept talking for 3,5 months.

12. Embrerro

Embrerro
    Expand Collapse

422   1   0

i m still talking with you, because i m not scammer lol, The guy who wanted to buy from you and offered his "middleman" fake embrerro, they are the same guy. I dont know how you fell for this, but I am not from the USA and not from England. I'm Asian

13. Embrerro

Embrerro
    Expand Collapse

422   1   0

Why did you trust some guy named the crook? Didn't you check my profile before contacting with the scammer? upload_2021-9-4_3-8-54.png

14. Hulk

Hulk
    Expand Collapse

16   0   0

We need actual concrete evidence linking the 2 together. There are too many imposters out there even imposters who use my name to scam people. Without evidence linking the 2 we can't take any action here as another party is likely pretending to be Embrerro which isn't the 1st time we have seen a dispute on this issue.

15. Naim rahim

Naim rahim
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Hey guys I know Embrerro for the last 4 years and now Asel from last year or so. I always bought accounts from these guys coz they provide the best possible services. always on time. and that's why I always refer to my friends to buy from them. they are not scammers. still trying to buy another account.

so as far as scammers are concern they can copy anyone's name. but we have to check twice either his it's legit or fake.
    The first account I have bought from Embrerro. by the time have made a payment it was sold already. it was delayed from my side anyway. though it was the best chance to kick me out and keep the money. then I selected account Embrerro took 5 min and he sent me the user name and password plus also linked to my phone no.

it is my last 5 years of experience with them and tho it's a very long time to understand someone.

16. Stephan9876!

Stephan9876!
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Well i have a long conversation on Line with the Embrerro scammer account as proof. When I posted here a second account for Embrerro showed up claiming it was someone else. The first account linked to Embrerro Line shop in May, where all sales items are listed. When I made the post here, The second Embrerro changed name on the first account to make it less obvious that she use two similar names. But when I asked the second Embrerro for a link to her Line shop in September, I got the same link as the scammer account sent me in May. Therefore, the conclusion is simple…Embrerro uses two accounts and one of them is used for scams and she tries to hide this by claiming it is someone else that runs it. I have nothing to win from lying about this, I only want to make sure Embrerro does not scam anyone else. She stole my account and took 100% of the sales price instead of the agreed 10%.

17. Stephan9876!

Stephan9876!
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    My first contact in May with scammer Embrerro. Note that she has updated account name, pic etc since I posted here… here is the beginning of our conversation and she links to her Line Shop

Attached Files:

18. Stephan9876!

Stephan9876!
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Here is the first login from me to Embrerro Line shop, same day in may as we made contact

Attached Files:

19. Stephan9876!

Stephan9876!
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    And step 3…when i asked the second Embrerro for a link to her Line shop I came to the same shop as in May, proving that this is the same person running both accounts. One to act like it is a good account and one for scamming and side business

Attached Files:

20. Stephan9876!

Stephan9876!
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    I never claimed that you were from US or UK, you said you were asian all the time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.