Selling  Android and iOS  Elite 2 mansion Power 20m+

Discussion in 'Mafia City Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by sanna96, 5/3/21.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sanna96

sanna96
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    Hi i am selling my account due to buying a playstation so i have quit playing on the phone. If you are interested and looking for more information pls contact me.

Leader level 45 around 35m to lvl 46 and Svip 9 around 30k svip points to svip 10

Its an e2 in city 226 the account is around 3 years old but only recently started buying on it. The stats are not to good but there is orange warlord so should be able to increase them quite quickly. It has 11 babes on it which of 8 are 5 star. 2 family babes left to get and if you go for them by hitting lvl35 street forces should be able to get quite fast. I has gold gf coat. There are 240 limited lottery coins in it.

A few crime ops decorations from Tressures and 1 turf decoration Hallows haunted turf which is only at 2stars. 2 of the godfather monument collections for name tags is unlocked and one is 1 name tag away.

Biker stats around attack 360 def 330 health 100
    Bulker stats around attack 340 def 280 health 120

I have spent around 1500$ all together on the account most on Turf decoration and equipment.
    700$ willing to listen to offers that are reasonable.

You can pm me on here or on Line as sannailator for more information

#1 sanna96, 5/3/21
    Last edited: 5/3/21
    • This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.