Selling Drug Related (preferably weed related )

Discussion in 'Twitter OG Usernames for Sale - Buy X.com OG Names' started by General Forums &, 6/23/20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. General Forums &

General Forums &
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Pm me what you have please.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. KylieShorta

KylieShorta
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices

0   0   0

I dont know what is it. Can you explane please.

3. KylieShorta

KylieShorta
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices

0   0   0

Selling weed is very easy. It is not hard to get weed. If you want I can help you.

4. WooodSI

WooodSI
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: User has been flagged by the system for one or more reasons. Proceed with caution.

0   0   0

My Location:
    Hello, dude. I also was looking for some drugs... I had similar problem. I was comming from my job and overtiring and stress there caused insomnia. My doctor wrote me some medicine. They did not give me result. I just felt myself week, during the day. The thing that saved me was cbd. I bought tasty cbd vape oil cartridges. This stuff helped me a lot. Try it, strongly recommend. Cbd relieves pain and anxiety and it is very useful as a stress killer, i think it is a nice solution nowadays. More than this, i can advise you www.healthcanal.com.

5. ZoeSkinner

ZoeSkinner
    Expand Collapse

0   0   0

What do you mean, you want some recommendations for weed?

6. ZoeSkinner

ZoeSkinner
    Expand Collapse

0   0   0

Well, I am not sure I understood you, but if you need some recommendations for weed then I have a great novelty for you. I know an awesome site where I take marijuana products and I am sure that you also will like it for its fairness, quality of the products, and the price that is relatively low. In case you are interested, make sure you check this site: https://getkush.io/product-category/magic-mushrooms/ , and het the best products on the market. I promise you that you will be pleased with your choice so just make it.

7. Silversurfer09

Silversurfer09
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    I have great recommendations for Cannabis as well. I know a place that sells all kinds of different products. It's completely legal in my country as well! They even deliver to you so you don't have to leave the comfort of your own home. Speedy delivery, highest quality products, and amazing customer service. Weed is heavily decriminalized and legal in many places of the world. This is the era to try cannabis!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.