Selling  Android and iOS  Level 70+ [Dicounted] LVL 184 Account,55/55 brawlers all are lvl 9+,210/220 possible gadgets/star powers,65+ s

Discussion in 'Brawl Stars Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Belial812, 5/9/22.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Belial812

Belial812
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    Hi I'm selling this OG account from the start of android beta.I have been a long time player and a medium to sometimes high spender,so that means that i have a nice amount of skins including some exclusive never to be seen again skins.With all the anniversary skins and star shelly.Every brawl pass was bought except the fang one becuse i didnt have the time to compleate it therefore deafeating the purpose of buying it.The account was compleatly maxxed before the lvl 11 update meaning now i have all the brawlers on lvl 9+,almost every star power and gadget excluding the few new ones and the some for the newer brawlers total count of sp/gadgets is 204/220.There is almost 18000 gold which you can spend on them or anything else.Am selling the account becuse of the lack of time and will to play the game anymore,and have some serious things that i need the money for quickly,with the BS account comes gratis COC account on the same SC-ID,Th 9 maxed with few heros upgrades left and 1500 gems.

All the details including,photos of the account and video of all the skins and every detail of the account is on the link to Imgur:
    Photos are around 2 weeks old so now there is a bit less gold and a few more gadgets/starpowers.

Price can be # to a certain degree.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.