Selling  XBox One  1-24 Hours Destiny 2 Trials of Osiris Recoveries for Season of Worthy by a Top-Tier player XBOX (2020)

Discussion in 'Destiny 2 Boosting for Sale - Buy & Sell Powerleveling | Cheap & Safe' started by Exceedz, 3/19/20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Exceedz

Exceedz
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    This service is for Trials of Osiris account recoveries in Season of Worthy and carries which are returning March 13th 2020.This is completed by me a skilled Guardian familiar and adept with this playlist. Purchasing of this service leads to a 100% guaranteed flawless or your money back. The process of Flawless also usually takes between 45 minutes to an hour at most. For any questions you can message me on Discord at Ex#8202

DISCLAIMER:

NO GLITCHES ARE USED TO OBTAIN WINS, YOU CAN CHECK MATCH HISTORY I CAN ALSO STREAM

What is a account recovery?

An account recovery is when I go onto your account and get the flawless for you which also tends to be faster than a carry.

What is a carry?

A carry is when I PLAY WITH YOU while an account recovery is when I play on your account. Carries tend to take longer than) recoveries as well.

Prices:

Recoveries: $25

Carries: $30

PRICES CAN BE REASONABLY NEGOTIATED

IF YOU WOULD LIKE A CARRY PRIVATE MESSAGE ME ON DISCORD

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.