Selling  TH11  Android and iOS Deal of a lifetime Level 11 clan with 9 accounts

Discussion in 'Clash of Clan Old Accounts | COC Accounts Sold' started by bogatorjr, 7/6/18.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bogatorjr

bogatorjr
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Silver Status: This user has successfully completed 15+ middleman transactions

Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    I have decided to retire from clash and am selling one of my clans and all 9 of my accounts. Over ten thousand war stars. Included will be a level 3 th12 with lvl 52 Royals and lvl 21 GW. High level walls. Always the top player in war. 2 th11, one with 40+ Royal and mid level GW, and the other is mid level 30+ Royals. A fully maxed th10 with lvl 40 Royals, just needs a couple spells and troops to be 100% maxed. Th9 are all decent, one has over 2000 war stars alone. Clan tag will be provided to serious buyers only. All accounts are ready to war now. Please don’t waiste my time with lowball offers. Pm for more details.

E3CEFBE7-E916-4FF1-A61B-BC0F19298E6E.jpeg 3AF932DE-2514-4ECA-A3D8-6F877E4EFA19.jpeg

#1 bogatorjr, 7/11/18
    Last edited: 7/7/18
    • This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. Sameed

Sameed
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices

Clan name?

3. OP
    OP
    bogatorjr

bogatorjr
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Silver Status: This user has successfully completed 15+ middleman transactions

Bump

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.