Selling  Darkorbit Account [Germany 3 Lvl 23 | Captain Basic Full Elite- Item Characteristics Condition: New

Discussion in 'Dark Orbit Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by shazam122, 12/8/22.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shazam122

shazam122
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices Banned Status: This user has been banned due to fraudaulent acts against others

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    Darkorbit Account [Germany 3 Lvl 23 | Captain Basic Full Elite-
    Item Characteristics
    Condition:
    New: An item that has never been opened or removed from the manufacturer's packaging (if ... More information about the condition
    State of article:
    New
    Country and region of manufacture:
    Germany
    EAN:
    Year of publication:
    USK Rating:
    USK over 12 years old
    Platform:
    PC
    Genre:
    Action & Adventure
    Name of the game:
    Dark Orbit
    About this article
    Product Information
    DarkOrbit - fast-paced action scenes and stunning graphics turn the intergalactic missions and thrilling fighter maneuvers of this real-time multiplayer shooter into a superlative space adventure. With a sensational selection of spaceships, the battle for the galaxy's resources becomes action-packed fun. Whether Starjet, Battlecruiser or Starfighter, the commanders of these high-tech fighters fight for dominance of the universe with sophisticated weapon systems. The opulent 3D graphics and perfect flash animation will make you forget everyday life: exciting missions and dangerous aliens await you in DarkOrbit! A next-generation real-time multiplayer shooter: the player defends himself in fighter maneuvers and space battles against thousands of real opponents! 10 individually configurable space cruisers make each Starship unique: protecting the company, researching unknown raw materials in the sci-fi laboratory and saving allied peoples on distant planets from the alien threat are the main objectives.
    Product labels
    EAN
    eBay Product ID (ePID)
    Key Product Features
    USK Rating
    USK from 12 years old
    Game name
    Dark Orbit
    Year of publication
    Platform
    PC
    Genre
    Action & Adventure
    Additional Product Features
    Media
    CD-ROM
    Language
    German
    Publisher
    ProSiebenSat.1 DigitalDarkorbit Account [Germany 3 Lvl 23 | Basic Captain full Elite
    10 drones, 10 drone designs (Level 10-13)
    SG3N-B03 Shields 11, Laser Prometheus 32 (Level 12-16)
    Almost 1M+ x4 and enough of the rest.
    Drone at maximum with many gears.
    More info can be found in the pictures, if you have any questions then DM me :)

I sell the account because I've been playing inactive for years and have decided to quit.
    But I no longer know the email and I sell here the account data, after the sale I will not enter again.
    If you have any questions, let me know.

discord is milsci#5831

Attached Files:

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.