Selling  PC  Email Change Available  High End  Original Owner (Yes)  1-24 Hours Dark Aether, Damascus, Original Owner, Full Game for both, S2,3,4,5,6, New S1,2,3, Prestige 11

Discussion in 'Call of Duty CoD Black Ops Cold War Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Armored Eagle, 7/19/21.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Armored Eagle

Armored Eagle
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: User has been flagged by the system for one or more reasons. Proceed with caution.

2   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    Call of Duty MW + CW (Battle.net) Account

(Global All Servers)

Secret Answer: Available
    Free Name Change: Available
    Email Change: Available
    Add Authenticator: Available

Feel free to contact me on Discord for further: Armored Eagle#6100

Please read all of the provided information for reference! I am selling an account with zero shadow bans. If there is a shadow ban on your hardware, then the ban will be transferred to the new account. If you got banned or shadow banned on your PC, please do not buy it. In this case, claims will not be accepted!

PM for more info about it if you interested. I have owned this account for a while and am looking to get rid of it. I can provide pictures of everything on the account. I’ve owned the account since the original Season 1 of Modern Warfare, before Cold War was released. The account is currently prestige 11, has all damascus guns, all dark aether guns, limited time only calling cards, purchased weapon packs and 0.99 K/D. The account has the full Cold War game and Modern Warfare game purchased as well as some cool blueprints and operator for Warzone.

When your payment is successful, you will receive the account information from me.
    If you are satisfied with it, please leave a positive review, and thank you in advanced!

• Second > Use the account and password login in your Battle.net Desktop Application
      • (If you do not have it, download it here)
    !! NOTE !!
    This is a repost from my Modern Warfare listing, as it contains both games. I am NOT selling 2 identical accounts. Once the account is sold, both listings will be marked as sold. Both listings are under the same Middleman link!

!! Price Drop !!
    Decided to drop the price down to 300 after looking at other account prices. Feel free to still message me on Discord for screenshots and/or screen-share of the account before purchasing. I have no problem going in game and showing you everything.

#1 Armored Eagle, 7/19/21
    Last edited: 7/22/21
    • This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.