Selling  Germany 3 Cuenta Dark Orbit [Alemania 3 Lvl 23 | Basic Captain Full Elite Caracter sticas del art culo State:

Discussion in 'Dark Orbit Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by temblora, 9/16/22.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. temblora

temblora
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: User has been flagged by the system for one or more reasons. Proceed with caution.

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    Cuenta Dark Orbit [Alemania 3 Lvl 23 | Basic Captain Full Elite
    Características del artículo
    State:
    Nuevo: Un artículo que nunca fue abierto o sacado de la empaquetadura del fabricante (si ... Más informaciónacerca de la condition
    State of articulation:
    Nuevo
    Manufacturing Country And Region:
    Germany
    EAN:
    Publishing year:
    USK classification:
    USK from 12 years
    Platform:
    personal computer
    Genre:
    Action & Adventure
    Game name:
    Dark Orbit
    Acerca de este artículo
    product information
    DarkOrbit - fast-paced action scenes and breathtaking graphics make the intergalactic missions and fast hunting maneuvers of this real-time multiplayer shooter a superlative space adventure! With a sensational selection of spaceships, the battle for the galaxies' raw materials becomes action-packed fun. Whether it's a Starjet, Battlecruiser or Starfighter - the commanders of these high-tech hunting machines fight for dominance in the universe with sophisticated weapon systems. The opulent 3D graphics and the perfect flash animation make you forget everyday life: gripping missions and dangerous aliens await you in DarkOrbit! A new generation real-time multiplayer shooter: The player asserts himself in hunting maneuvers and space battles against thousands of real opponents! 10 individually configurable space cruisers make each Starship unique: protecting the company, researching unknown raw materials in the sci-fi laboratory and rescuing allied peoples on distant planets from threatening aliens are the focus here.
    Product Labels
    EAN
    eBay Product ID (ePID)
    Product Main Features
    USK classification
    USK from 12 years
    game name
    Dark Orbit
    Publishing year
    platform
    personal computer
    genre
    Action & Adventure
    Additional product features
    Middle
    CD-ROM
    language
    German
    Publisher
    ProSiebenSat.1 DigitalDarkorbit Account [Germany 3 Lvl 23 | Basic Captain full Elite
    10 drones, 10 divisions of drone designs. (levels 10-13)
    SG3N-B03 Shields 11, Prometheus Laser 32 (Level 12-16)
    Almost 1M+ x4 and enough of the rest.
    Drone at max with lots of gears.
    There is more information on the pictures, if you have any questions then send a DM :)

I'm selling the account because I've been playing inactive for years and now I've decided to stop.
    However, I no longer know the e-mail and am selling the account data here, after the sale I will never log in again.
    If there are any questions just let us know.
    my discord is :ninko#5831

Attached Files:

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. Memonorrea

Memonorrea
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Bronze Status: This user has successfully completed 3+ middleman transactions

7   0   0

My Location:
    Are you selling some data WITHOUT MAIL EXCHANGE for 90 dollars from a server that nobody plays? haha it can't be.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.