Sold COD Cold War (Several Guns leveled to gold and diamond), MW19, WOW + Shadowlands, Overwatch...

Discussion in 'Call of Duty CoD Black Ops Cold War Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell' started by qlance, 9/4/22.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. qlance

qlance
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: User has been flagged by the system for one or more reasons. Proceed with caution.

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    Like the title says this BattleNet account comes with several games. COD Cold War with submachine guns leveled to diamond and a few other guns leveled to gold. Modern Warfare 2019, Warzone with many guns leveled from Cold War, MW19, and Vanguard. Overwatch not much progress but a few skins and some playtime. World of Warcraft account with Shadowlands. Main character is leveled to post Shadowlands content and has leveled covenant renown significantly, also has an alt character currently leveling in WoD. Also has Hearthstone with several cards from the last 4 or 5 expansions and is almost through the beginner leveling track before entering ranks.

Let me know if interested, or if you want to make a different offer. I can offer an email change as well after purchase. Screenshot 2022-09-04 081006.jpg

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. ali99999

ali99999
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Great One

qlance likes this.
  3. ali99999

ali99999
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Great

qlance likes this.
  4. OP
    OP
    qlance

qlance
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: User has been flagged by the system for one or more reasons. Proceed with caution.

0   0   0

My Location:
    If you're interested in the account let me know! I'm still accepting new offers.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.