Selling  Europe  PC  MR 1-10 Close To MASTERY 11 Account With 540 Platinum, Primes, Many Prime blueprints and plat-colors

Discussion in 'Warframe Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by SaulBalls, 11/13/22.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SaulBalls

SaulBalls
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: User has been flagged by the system for one or more reasons. Proceed with caution.

0   0   0

My Location:
    Mastery Rank 10 Account that's Very close to mastery 11 With Multiple Colors bought with platinum and Prime Slots bought with Platinum.

Main Plus of this account is MANY, MANY Prime Parts and Mods as well as platinum.

Every planet is mostly explored but some missions on some of them are not yet done.

How we are going to trade:

Option 1 - you can Send money to my Bitcoin address, which I will provide. and as soon as Money comes I will Give you Warframe account Login and password, as well as Gmail account Login and password that's connected to that Warframe account. ( Gmail acc is fresh one, it isn't connected to no phone number or other emails, Warframe account is not twitch linked either. both are professionally made. )

Option 2 - I can make Another post like this with Middleman enabled and we can do with Middleman ( But you pay for Middleman. you decide.)

I am original owner and it is my account.
    PRICE=20$.
    You can only pay in BITCOIN.
    feel free to text me.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Attached Files:

#1 SaulBalls, 11/13/22
    Last edited: 11/14/22
    • This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.