Selling  Domain Included   Server Files Included  Logo/Design Included (CHEAP) Selling my server files (Towny, Earth, Unique Concept + Premium plugins)

Discussion in 'Minecraft Servers for Sale - Buy & Sell' started by zeannaa, 4/21/22.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zeannaa

zeannaa
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Make Offer
    After months of developing my minecraft server I have decided that I am too busy and can no longer open and continue the servers concept. I don't want the server files and concept to go to waste so am interested in selling the files to someone who has the motivation to open up the server and use the files. Keep in mind the server is NOT complete and additional configuring will be needed in areas of the server. The server has NO playerbase, staff or community. No server host provided.

zeanna#5396 to contact me for more information.

Will include:
    Server files
    xlives.net namecheap domain
    Established crafting store
    Server logo

Here's some information about the server :

The server is called XLIVES. The concept is you start with one heart and upon death gain another heart, once you reach 10 hearts (10 deaths) you're banned for a day + your balance, ec, pv and more are reset. We have a personal plugin that supports this concept but it may need tweaking. Currently the server is an Earth Towny SMP and we have just finished uploading the earth map and creating warps + spawns to each continent. The server has many paid plugins including Advanced Enchantments, Citizens, Executable Items, Vehicles and more. We have a spawn, a hub spawn, pvp arena and spawns to each continent. Some of our plugins include: Shop, Crates/Keys, Towny, Vehicles, Auctions, Scoreboard, Holograms, Leaderboards such as Top balance, Top kills, NPCS that teleport to Continents, Portals, Advanced Enchantments, Ranks, 50+ Tags, GUIS that open warps to continents, Help GUI + more. All interesting features of our server have been attached to this post. We also have a TOP TOWN concept where every month the towns with the most balance, residents and land will receive rewards + their town mayor displayed in the continents spawn they reside in. We have a crafting store website https://xlives.craftingstore.net that you will have access to which lists all available in game purchases you can make, all ranks + keys + tags + additional items are configured in game and have a working gui to display this. The servers files and plugins are currently set to 1.17.1 and if you want to update to 1.18+ will need to update the plugins with help from me sending you the 1.18+ paid plugins.

This would be a great opportunity for someone wanting to open up a server with a unique concept and use these server files to get a head start.
    e6pmavnwicvihpek3til.png
    2022-04-21_12.59.46.png

Attached Files:

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.