Selling   Cheap Packs Skystones for Epic Seven / Your Favorite Pack Loader

Discussion in 'Epic Seven Skystones for Sale - Buy & Sell Epic7 Skystone' started by desspod, 3/15/23.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. desspod

desspod
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification

3   0   0

Hello Epic Seven Community!

Get your Cheap Packs & Skystones for Epic Seven and start saving today by using my service!

Prices:

3800 Skystone ($100/€110) - $85/€80

1800 Skystone ($50/€55) - $43/€41

Rank Up Pack 3 ($50/€55) - $43/€41

Spring Special Pack 1 ($50/€55) - $43/€41

MolaGora Value Pack ($50/€55) - $43/€41

Monthly Pack I ($5/€5.5) - $4.5/€4.5

Monthly Pack II ($10/€11) - $8.5/€8

(You can contact me with the screenshot of your desired pack to find out it's price.)

*Min purchase amount is $50

Item Description: Anything you can purchase in game with real currency

Payment Method: I usually use Wise for transfers. All fees must be covered by the buyer. (if you're new to Wise, ask for referral link for fee free first transfer)

I can also accept Crypto. Ask availability for Cash App.

Disclosure:

- In order to load packs to your account, I should be able to login your account from my device via your preferred login method.

- Password must be changed before and after the pack loading process.

- I prefer to login your account first before accepting any payment to be sure that I can successfully login.

- Once I'm in the account, I will ask you to make the transfer and as soon as I receive the payment, I will go ahead and purchase the pack you want.

- Upon purchase is completed, I will log out from your account and ask you to check and confirm.

Note: I'm not an active player in any of those games that I load packs for. So accessing your account has no benefit for me.

I'm just trying to run a healthy business and hoping happy customers will bring more potential customers.

Discord: dess#7388

Line: dess49

Terms:

- All purchases are done by hand.

- Purchases are done legally by purchasing from stores.

- I will access your account from Turkey.

- All sales are final.

- Account sharing might be against the ToS of your game and may get you banned

(However no one has ever been banned for using my services so far)

- Your account details will only be used to access your account for purchasing and never be shared with others or any 3rd parties.

- You accept these terms when you choose to use my service.

I'll be happy to hear from you!

Reach me and let's have a small chat and then I'm sure you'll never have to pay huge amounts for your game again.

And if you satisfy with the service, a feedback will be much appreciated.

Thank you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.