Selling  Android and iOS  1-60 Minutes Call of Duty Mobile CP Coins 10800 Fast Delivery And Safe

Discussion in 'Call of Duty Mobile Coins for Sale - Buy & Sell CODM Coin' started by Sharker Shop, 5/26/23.

1. Sharker Shop

Sharker Shop
    Expand Collapse
    Premium Pro Status: This user is a Premium Pro Seller High Risk Status: User has been flagged by the system for one or more reasons. Proceed with caution.

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    Procedure
    Please provide your account info:
    • Account details (Nickname, lvl, server)
    • Activision login and password. If your account has 2FA, please send along with 2FA code
    • Kindly CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD after finishing topup
    Read carefully !!!
    • If you bought from other seller before other then me please dont buy it because if something happens to your account we will not take responsibility and no refund
    • Our buying coins method is safe but we will not take responsibility for other sellers with illegal method.
    • After we delivered please use coins immediately .
    • Delivery time 20-minutes to 6 hours during our working time (Be careful of other sellers , if they are using Tokens you will get chance getting banned or account flagged )
    • Our method is safe and legal with no banned and never had bans
    • You can ask me if you are not sure before you order to prevent refund which would take very long time to get
    • To buy coins i will need your log in information and ingame name , once its done i will let you know when im ready to log in and log out after coins is delivered -We do not keep logs (products, customers) to ensure the highest security

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. danhoang

danhoang
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    good shop fast and safe

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
    Sharker Shop likes this.