Selling  Call of Duty Bundle Gifting WZ/MW/BOCW PC/XBOX/PS Contact Before Purchase

Discussion in 'Call of Duty Warzone Boosting for Sale - Buy & Sell CODW Power Leveling' started by LaurenceYYF, 10/8/22.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LaurenceYYF

LaurenceYYF
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    No account info is needed!

Bundles are not limited to the one listed. If you want a different bundle, feel free to contact me and send me a screenshot. Almost all bundles in MW and BOCW can be gifted (except limited-time bundles and VG bundles because Activision has closed the gifting system for them). All bundles and Battle Pass are priced the same, regardless of the different costs in-game (usually a bundle costs 2,400 CP, which is $20, but I only charge you half the price).

Please msg me on Di***rd for other bundles, discounts, etc. sheljune#2349
    Available on all platforms!
    Please message me before your purchase!

STEPS:

1. Proceed with the order and payment
    2. Add me as a friend INGAME after I messaged you with my name so I can gift you this bundle
    3. Restart the game after I send it (you will get an in-game notification and an email too)

Please check out my other listings about other available/giftable bundles. I'm sure I have something you'd like!

Attached Files:

• 1.png
      1.png
      File size:
      2.1 MB
      Views:
    • 2.png
      2.png
      File size:
      2.1 MB
      Views:
Thread Status: