Selling  TH15  500+ XP Level  200+ XP Level  Android and iOS  Original Owner (Yes) BU38-CHEAPEST PRICE TH15-8 PETS-XP 208 BK69 AQ83 GW60 RC20-NICE TROOPS-6 BUILDERS-HAVE MEDAL WL

Discussion in 'Clash of Clan Accounts | COC Account for Sale' started by clashTu, 5/20/23.

1. clashTu

clashTu
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Bronze Status: This user has successfully completed 3+ middleman transactions

13   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    Please OPEN LINK check actual screenshots: FULL images

OPEN LINK : imgur.com/a/lFqnztk

------ Account information -------

Android: Ready

iOS: Ready.

HOW TO CONTACT ME ?

1) My Discord chat : MOBILE GAME#4749

2) My Whatsapp chat : +84916781772

3) My email : [email protected]

4) My LINE chat : Line ID : tumai86

5) My Telegram : +84916781772 or u/Tuclash

conatct me 24/7 for account details and discounts

In addition to the existing account, I also have many other accounts, you can choose according to your needs and price.

you go to my store you can choose many different accounts

How do I access my store?

My store : https://sites.google.com/view/mobilegamesrtore

Information will be given: Supercell ID , password and backup codes

Please note that all of my Clash of Clans accounts can play on BOTH iOS and Android operating systems. This account was linked to Supercell ID, which allows you to sign in to the account on any mobile device, regardless of the operating system.

Once you receive the Supercell ID information, I will lead you step by step on how to log in to the account and change your security settings.

Will give you full control of Supercell ID and will guide you step by step how to log in and secure the account

----- Additional information ------

If this account isn't ideal, feel free to view my store for other good offers or browse through my accounts live! I use the following clans to donate in between my accounts and store them for sale:

Thank you

----- Frequently Asked Questions ----

IS IT SAFE TO BUY MY ACCOUNT?

All my accounts are legit. It means they were bought from original owners face to face, they were checked no mod/cheat using before. their devices will be check and loaded another account. The account only belong to you after buying, no one can log in. My devices also loaded with other accounts, I will give you all securities information to change
    WHAT DOES WARRANTY MEAN?

warranty my account according to the rules of wedsite

NEVER supercell. Your village will be LOCKED/BANNED if you them, whatever reason is.

If you supercell for any reason or give account information to 3rd party, the warranty will be broken.

Don't enter ESL Gaming. They scan account manually

WHY IT IS NOT SAFE TO CONTACT SUPERCELL?

Whenever ing them, supercell will record IPs, hardward IDs, location and device information at that time. If these information change too fast, they

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.