Breaking rule

Discussion in 'Disputes - Resolved Cases' started by king store, 3/11/22.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OP
    OP
    king store

king store
    Expand Collapse
    Premium Pro Status: This user is a Premium Pro Seller Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Platinum Status: This user has successfully completed 125+ middleman transactions

862   3   0

My Location:
  2. OP
    OP
    king store

king store
    Expand Collapse
    Premium Pro Status: This user is a Premium Pro Seller Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Platinum Status: This user has successfully completed 125+ middleman transactions

862   3   0

My Location:
    This person does not pay any attention to the rules of the site and taps and plays again for several days without stopping. Deal with this person. This person violates the rights of all users
    @Hulk @Ryan @Middleman @Admin

#42 king store, 5/11/22
    Last edited: 5/11/22
  3. OP
    OP
    king store

king store
    Expand Collapse

862   3   0

My Location:
  4. OP
    OP
    king store

king store
    Expand Collapse

862   3   0

My Location:
  5. OP
    OP
    king store

king store
    Expand Collapse

862   3   0

My Location:
  6. OP
    OP
    king store

king store
    Expand Collapse

862   3   0

My Location:
    This person does not pay any attention to the rules of the site and taps and plays again for several days without stopping. Deal with this person. This person violates the rights of all users

7. royal_shop

royal_shop
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Silver Status: This user has successfully completed 15+ middleman transactions

292   1   0

My Location:
  8. OP
    OP
    king store

king store
    Expand Collapse

862   3   0

My Location:
    Site rules are not important to this user at all, why do not you answer

9. OP
    OP
    king store

king store
    Expand Collapse

862   3   0

My Location:
    This person does not respect the rights of other members at all and none of the site rules are important to him, please follow

10. mathewmj1977

mathewmj1977
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Ruby Status: This user has successfully completed 1200+ middleman transactions

7k+   27   1

I will tell you what you guys are doing,
    upload_2022-5-14_4-38-4.png

6053 replies on a single post - I bump this second, and you have three posts above me already - you are 24/7 bumping even if you are OFFLINE!

You are using a programmed bot, " anyone" with little Tech knowledge will know that you are to auto-reply to the threads every set amount of time. Do not deny that @Azorkai & @Followied I am away older seller and know-how actual MANUAL bumping works, either by replying or by pressing the bump button.

There is no way you are manually bumping 24-7. That is a first. Every few mins, even if I am bumping this second, I will refresh the page and find your posts bumped above me. This is just non-sense. Do not try to deny that you are because we did what you do and were able to program a bot in 5 minutes to do this job until we received a warning from the middleman about it, so we immediately followed the rule and stopped. That does not also give you the right either, and there should be a fair-trade policy to allow all sellers to bump and get the chance to sell. Like the other sellers mentioned above, you are not the only seller on this platform, and other sellers are allowed to advertise their listings in a fair and just way. You are simply spamming and abusing this website's rules and should stop this.

On top of that, you are disallowing other SELLERS to trade fairly. Yet you guys are making it harder for any seller to do their job site-wide. When you are automatically bumping, this sometimes triggers Cloudflare protection—making it so complicated to work here. We need to verify re-captchas and wait a long time on every action we do on this website. That includes replying to buyers' queries, delivering orders, or handling requests just because you guys are SPAM botting your posts to stay on top.

@Middleman @Ryan @Hulk.
    Please, this needs to be handled once and for all. Either they "STOP," or all other sellers should be allowed to start using their bots.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
    king store likes this.
  11. Azorkai

Azorkai
    Expand Collapse
    buyfollowernow.com
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Sapphire Status: This user has successfully completed 300+ middleman transactions

755   0   1

My Location:
    No, we bump our post via reply in every hour.
    And also using the bump button as you know.

There is nothing automated, all of our workers does their job perfectly. As I said we use reply bump in every hour, if we wish we can go like every second. But we respect all other sellers.

12. mathewmj1977

mathewmj1977
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Ruby Status: This user has successfully completed 1200+ middleman transactions

7k+   27   1

Dude, I monitored your posts for hours, and days before I made my claim. Please do not try to gaslight me here because I am not making things out of my head here. WE DO ACTUALLY know you are using automated bumps.
    1- Whenever we bump any time of the day, even before we are finished bumping your threads are ALREADY bumped. Whether we do this day, night, or any hour of the day. Do bear in mind as well that we are a team of people, not one person but multiple working staff that we bump yet we are not able to even compete with your bot lol.
    2- You are bumping even when you are offline - I know there is an option to appear offline, YES but no this is not the case with you because we saw once you are online you will get the online badge next to your name. Still, when you are offline you are bumping so that is either sudden MAGIC or you are using a bot and yes you are using a bot.
    3- You have 100s of posts and each post has 1000s of replies all the same with a concurrent same pattern, no that is not a work of manual labor trust me, it is a programmed bot.
    Finally, the ONLY TIME was to compete with your BUMPING bot guess when? Is when we made a bot of our own and so we were able to stay on top of you.

Do not try to delude us here that you are not. You are using a bot, and you should stop.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
    king store likes this.
  13. OP
    OP
    king store

king store
    Expand Collapse

862   3   0

My Location:
    @Azorkai You are constantly breaking the law, you do not respect any seller
    You are constantly spamming, you are not the only seller of the site !
    Stop Using Bot Stop Spam.
    @Hulk @Ryan @Middleman

14. Azorkai

Azorkai
    Expand Collapse
    buyfollowernow.com
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Sapphire Status: This user has successfully completed 300+ middleman transactions

755   0   1

My Location:
    Well okay,
    We will stop bumping our posts via reply.
    I will that to my team mates.
    But if someone does it we will start.

15. Ryan

Ryan
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Gold Status: This user has successfully completed 50+ middleman transactions

93   0   0

Adhere to the rules, you were already warned once. Thank you.

16. Azorkai

Azorkai
    Expand Collapse
    buyfollowernow.com

755   0   1

My Location:
    B
    But if I am not using reply method, nobody should not use it too.

17. Ryan

Ryan
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Gold Status: This user has successfully completed 50+ middleman transactions

93   0   0

I've looked at your history and I have little to no doubt that you're using bots to bump your posts.

I have not looked at others but the reality is there's enough of a market on PlayerUp where you can all make money. You do not need to bot to have your posts always at the top.

You have 638,000 posts... like come on.

18. Azorkai

Azorkai
    Expand Collapse
    buyfollowernow.com

755   0   1

My Location:
  19. Azorkai

Azorkai
    Expand Collapse
    buyfollowernow.com

755   0   1

My Location:
  20. Azorkai

Azorkai
    Expand Collapse
    buyfollowernow.com

755   0   1

My Location:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.