Sold BRAWL STARS ACCOUNT - 49/49 BRAWLERS - ALL GADGETS AND STAR POWERS - 30+ SKINS - ALL IN DISCRIPTION

Discussion in 'Brawl Stars Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by tanty, 7/28/21.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tanty

tanty
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    If you would like to buy this account DM me on discord tanty_panty#6969 and we can discuss prices. Note this is a stacked account as you can see below so I will not be cheap

My account has many things to offer weather that is a vast array of true silver skins or rare anniversary skins, or a fully maxed account with everyone and everything - it has everything you need with items to spend (like coins). All my brawlers are rank 20+ with lots higher, this means you have lots of room for improvement in not too sweaty matches.

What my account has to offer:

Name: I NEVER MISS

Devices: Anything that runs brawl stars
    Access: Mail access via supercell ID

Brawlers: All brawlers
    Star powers: All star powers
    Gadgets: All gadgets
    Coins: Over 20k coins ready to spend
    Star Points: 20k at the time of writing this
    Friends: Lots of high trophies and level friends you can play with to push your brawlers
    Pins: A truck load of pins for loads of brawlers

Skins: (random order)

1. Corsair Colt
    2. Iris Tara
    3. 8-Bit Classic
    4. Mecha Paladin Surge
    5. Red Nose Nita
    6. Snowman Tick
    7. Red Dragon Jessie
    8. Old School Brock
    9. Super Ranger Brock
    10. Captain Carl
    11. SANTAMIKE
    12. Coach Mike (dynamike)
    13. BELLHOP MIKE (dynamike)
    14. PSG MIKE (dynamike)
    15. Wizard Barley
    16. HOLIDA PARTY FRANK
    17. Lil Helper Penny
    18. Night Witch Mortis
    19. Trixie Collete
    20. Night Mecha Crow
    21. Barbarian Bull
    22. Linebacker Bull
    23. Mega Box Darryl
    24. King Lou

25. True Silver Piper
    26. True Silver MR.P
    27. True Silver Spike
    28. True Silver Jessie
    29. True Silver Mortis
    30. True Silver Bull
    AND PROBABLY MORE SINCE YOU SAW THIS (definitely more silver and gold)

If you are interested in this account DM me on discord tanty_panty#6969

Discord: tanty_panty#6969

Terms and conditions:
    By purchasing this product you automatically agree to the terms of conditions. Please note that I do not accept refunds for anything that has happened weather you don't want to play anymore or you do not like it. I have everything listed above and therefore there are no warranties or guarantee on this product, as a result if you get locked out of the account or the account gets banned by supercell, or anyone else weather that be you or someone else, I will not be able to refund you or provide you with another account. If something happens to the account while you are logging on, using it or any other action I do not take responsibility for any problems caused. Some of the descripted items may not be as described, for example you have more or less coins then what was stated in the sale. However the account was in brilliant condition before the date of sale. Selling, buying, sharing or giving game accounts to other players is against supercell Terms of Service and never endorsed by Supercell. In addition supercell states that sharing an account between multiple players in order to gain competitive advantages is against their ToS. The punishment is very clear. Consequences of misconduct: Supercell cannot guarantee the security of any account that has been passed from one player to another; Supercell reserves the right to permanently ban any account that has been transferred between players. I still use this account, and I reserve the right to resell this account, lock you out or close the account without any refunds or notice. I do not take any responsibility if the account is banned after the sale to you. Stated by supercell, they say that risks surrounding account sales are, one, the seller may take your money and never give you the account, two, you cannot be sure that the seller won't continue using the account, three, they may be selling the same account to multiple people, four, The account status is unknown; it could already be poised for permanent ban, five, the account will never be secure; Supercell cannot provide support for compromised accounts, six, if you choose to spend money on the account, it is still in danger of permanent closure due to breach of their ToS.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.