Bought an Instagram page from @amirhossien69

Discussion in 'Disputes - Resolved Cases' started by darkerhorse, 11/7/20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. maki.exe

maki.exe
    Expand Collapse
    Makisha VIP Account
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Silver Status: This user has successfully completed 15+ middleman transactions

849   0   0

Basicly by this screenhot ur showing that u sent 240$ not 250$ lol

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
    Help likes this.
  2. maki.exe

maki.exe
    Expand Collapse
    Makisha VIP Account
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Silver Status: This user has successfully completed 15+ middleman transactions

849   0   0

And here u saying u sent 245$ ? Whats point in lying again and again

3. Help

Help
    Expand Collapse
    Community Moderator

8   0   0

@Amirhossien69 refund @darkerhorse the complete amount now to resolve this dispute, don't drag this out much longer than it already is.

4. Store

Store
    Expand Collapse
    Premium Pro Status: This user is a Premium Pro Seller Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Devoted Status: This user is a devoted member who helps other members Donator Status: This user has donated and helped grow our community Expert Status: This user is an established expert in the gaming industry ImLegit Status: This user has shown that they're a legitimate merchant Leader Status: This member has demonstrated leadership skills Secure Status: This user has shown he is a secure merchant Trusted Status: This user is a trusted member Platinum Status: This user has successfully completed 125+ middleman transactions

6k+   0   0

Hello online?

5. Store

Store
    Expand Collapse
    Premium Pro Status: This user is a Premium Pro Seller Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Devoted Status: This user is a devoted member who helps other members Donator Status: This user has donated and helped grow our community Expert Status: This user is an established expert in the gaming industry ImLegit Status: This user has shown that they're a legitimate merchant Leader Status: This member has demonstrated leadership skills Secure Status: This user has shown he is a secure merchant Trusted Status: This user is a trusted member Platinum Status: This user has successfully completed 125+ middleman transactions

6k+   0   0

it, s not your business !!
    The group has help and I'm talking to him!
    Please do not interfere in anything!
    While no money was sent to me, I sent my father a month's salary because I had no money in my personal account!
    So instead of nonsense, have a little understanding !!!
    OK ???
    @maki.exe

6. Store

Store
    Expand Collapse

6k+   0   0

[​IMG]

7. Store

Store
    Expand Collapse

6k+   0   0

8. Store

Store
    Expand Collapse

6k+   0   0

9. Store

Store
    Expand Collapse

6k+   0   0

I sent 10 more to him!
    And 241 in the previous

10. Store

Store
    Expand Collapse

6k+   0   0

11. Store

Store
    Expand Collapse

6k+   0   0

12. Store

Store
    Expand Collapse

6k+   0   0

Now tell him to clear my negativity!
    I have to go back to work!
    @Help

13. maki.exe

maki.exe
    Expand Collapse
    Makisha VIP Account

849   0   0

First of first its my business becouse im game mod of site. And 1 more time say " no money was sent to me" and im gonna suspend u. Ur the one who not respecting + its fully showed with all proof money are sent

14. Store

Store
    Expand Collapse

6k+   0   0

he proved it! And I proved it
    I sent all the documents!
    Now it doesn't matter what he sent or not, I sent him 250!
    Now, Mr. mode, please remove my negative from my profile!
    He has confirmed in the group that he will clear the negative after the money

15. Store

Store
    Expand Collapse

6k+   0   0

16. Store

Store
    Expand Collapse

6k+   0   0

17. Store

Store
    Expand Collapse

6k+   0   0

Hello?

18. OP
    OP
    darkerhorse

darkerhorse
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification

1   0   0

I have recieved the balance of $10 from @Amirhossien69

@Help
    @Moderator

Thank you for your help and support in recovering back my money, I will ever respect the support and hold player up forum in high esteem.

I don't have any ill mind towards @Amirhossien69

Is it OK to delete the negative remarks and take this as a misunderstanding ?

He doesn't sound remorseful, if he had his way he would rather have not refunded it. Seems to me he has that tendency in him.

What he tried to do was wrong , I hope he has learnt that trying to jeopardize the integrity of the platform that has given him a space to ply his trade is totally not acceptable in the community.

Help likes this.
  19. Store

Store
    Expand Collapse

6k+   0   0

I did nothing to regret
    Maybe my wallet has a problem and has not received it. I installed a new wallet!
    I accepted it and sent you your money
    Remove the negative from my profile now !!
    I have not worked for you for 1 week!

20. Store

Store
    Expand Collapse

6k+   0   0

Please delete it quickly!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.