Selling  PC  1-6 Hours BLOODHOUND HEIRLOOM, WRAITH PHASEWALKER, 30K KILLS, PERM PRED AND 5 TIMES MAST

Discussion in 'Apex Legends Items for Sale - Buy & Sell Rare Item' started by pokerotas, 9/16/21.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pokerotas

pokerotas
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification

1   0   0

Price $:
    Make Offer
    I WILL SCREENSHARE IN DISCORD FOR PROOF OF THE ITEMS!

It's time to quit this game, spent around 4k hours since the first days of apex on origin and steam. Before getting the account, I will change email and unlink from steam. I recommend to add me on Discord Marcuss#9019 since I am the most active on there. Sorry, but I am NGF ( not going first ) or we could join this blackmarket trading discord server and get a middleman there (~3k members). I will post screenshots too!

Please don't waste my time, I am here to sell my account and say goodbye to this game forever, don't try to scam me with your shitty discord bots lol.

Keep in mind that you will have to screenshare the whole buying process, so that I make sure you are sending as a "Friend" on Paypal. I receive 500 euro.

DISCORD: Marcuss#9019

Alrighty, 4k hours played
    S2, S3 and S7 battlepass, which means reactive guns are R301 and Peacekeeper, R99 (both different colors of the gun)

4k badges on Loba, Octane, Lifeline, Wraith and 20b on Wraith. The legends were mainly mained Wraith, Octane, Lifeline
    Wraith has 11k kills, Lifeline has 10k and Octane has below 1,5k.

KDR is 3 with 29k kills and 7,8mil lifetime damage

Ranked stats arent the greatest (as expected), but I have master rank in S9 and S7, as well permanent predator trail back in S2, if interested for shitty ranks then, S3 and S6 are Diamond and S8 is Diamond on both splits, which means you get the Diamond dive trail and for S8 and S9 you get the master trails.

Bloodhound heirloom, Raven's bite
    FOR MY BLOODHOUND MAINS, I HAVE THE RARE, EXCLUSIVE SKYDIVE EMOTE THAT YOU CAN'T BUY RIGHT NOW!

Loads of music packs and loading screens that I don't pay attention to.

I also have some OG badges that it's hard to get hands on!
    BLM, Stop Asian Hate, 2019 Valentines Day badge, Year 1 Anniversary, Top 5 Legendary hunt badge, Horizon's teaser badge, Fight or Fright 2020 badge, Year 2 Anniversary, Genesis event badges, some Season 1 badges,

Iron Crown event, Banner frame for Octane

Time for skins, I will write names, so you can just google them and get the image, I wont post the original legendary skins, only battlepass, events and store recolors. I will write skins for meta legends and guns.

[​IMG]WEAPONS[​IMG]

Red Dismantler(Wingman)
    The Sunburst(Wingman)
    Precision Caliber(Wingman) BP
    Attention to Detail(Wingman) BP

Northern Lights(Peacekeeper)
    The Noble Cause(Peacekeeper)
    Frostbite(Peacekeeper) BP
    Blood Stone(Peacekeeper) BP
    Red Dawn(Peacekeeper)

The Intimidator(Spitfire)
    Demon's Claw(Spitfire)