Stole Money Big scammer in Playerup

Discussion in 'Disputes - Banned Scammers' started by Trad group, 3/14/22.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CheapDigital

CheapDigital
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices Banned Status: This user has been banned due to fraudaulent acts against others

81   2   0

My Location:
    First of all krmče, I deleted thread because your moderator told me to close thread where I'm not original owner.
    I don't close thread when someone says something bad about me, It has on other threads.

I EXPLAINED IT HERE: https://@/cheapdigitalp

Im waiting more than 20 days for money from your site.
    Your site is ignoring my messages about my payment for accounts I sold.
    Your Site is Scam, not me.

Same person and korean love you is trying to harm my business because he wanted to sell him channels at very low price, which I couldn't accept, and this is why he is doing this.

I tried to fix that with your support and sent all evidence to you, but nobody gives a love you on this site about their clients and users.

Pay me my money betterr.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. CheapDigital

CheapDigital
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices Banned Status: This user has been banned due to fraudaulent acts against others

81   2   0

My Location:
    You moderators are very fast for b u l l s h i t on this site, but when it comes for you to help someone who really needs help, about my MONEY I EARNED TO CASHOUT ME, and etc, you're slow as f u c k.

For example,
    this R E T A R D trad group is opened a scam report for me because I tried to resell his channel.
    WTF?
    Customer didn't even send me money, because we couldn't make a deal, and they are spamming my threads that I'm scammer, and opening these reports, and you STILL didn't realized I didn't scam anyone?

Now you suspended me until I explain that channel of that r e t a r d.
    If PlayerUp had normal moderators and staff, you would know that I sent you explanation and evidence even on discord and telegram, so you can remove negative feedback from my profile.
    GUESS WHAT?
    Nobody opened my message.

Just like nobody sent me MY MONEY I EARNED HERE for 20+ days now.
    And nobody gives a f about cashing out money and probably I'll never get it.

3. Ryan

Ryan
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Gold Status: This user has successfully completed 50+ middleman transactions

93   0   0

I'm not apart of PlayerUp, I simply handle disputes in this section.

I don't have anything to do with payments and have no clue why you haven't been paid out.

I'm here because I think you've scammed people - your "proof" is just more incriminating than anything. In your threads you state that these accounts are from USA, in those screenshots you say Bosnia.

On top of this, everything your customer said was actually very nice. You came off as very rude. You call him a noob because two channels didn't work and you had to replace them. Nowhere in that ENTIRE text did he do anything to warrant you taking back access to EVERY account you gave him.

Also, you state you hate being ignored but you've ignored multiple people who said they have problems with your accounts. And they paid up-front via crypto, imagine how much that sucks for them. The reality is, you're lying way too much. You state your original owner, you aren't. You state these accounts are from USA, they aren't. You state you didn't scam someone, yet you did - you told him you'll recover all his accounts even though he paid for them.

Also, if you'd like to discuss your suspension you can do so in your appeal thread located here: https://www.playerup.com/threads/suspended-member-cheapdigital.5427693/

Semitrap likes this.
  4. CheapDigital

CheapDigital
    Expand Collapse

81   2   0

My Location:
    Dude, if you don't know anything about channels, don't try to be clever.

Not all channels are from same region.
    I can have access to channel which is created in USA even I'm in any other country.

I'm not lying.
    It's all clear. Dude told me to take photo of me kneeling, and if I do that, he will remove feedback.

I don't care about this all, because you're saying person who opened this thread was nice?
    Lol?
    He called me scammer even nobody sent me money, didn't make a deal at all, just because I tried to resell someones channel for bigger price.
    Welcome to Internet.
    That is not scam.
    Spamming on someone's thread that he is scammer without evidence?
    And I have to be nice to that guy?
    I won't.
    He just wants to destroy my business,
    and he did it succesfully, so he can sell here without competition in business.

I don't care anymore, because I did nothing bad, didn't scam anyone.
    Even I helped many customers and did a job that I'm not supposed to do for them, so they can resell my accounts to their customers.

Fair enough.
    Do what you want.
    This site owes me 170USD.
    Now moderators of this site calls me scammer, even I delivered 50+ accounts succesfully to the person who is calling me now scammer, and I have proof for that.
    But nobody cares here about that.

I think that PlayerUp now wants to make me scammer, so they don't have to pay me 170 USD I earned on this sites with Middleman Services.

Good luck.
    I sent all evidence on Telegram & Discord support, but nobody gives a f, they simply ignore my messages.
    Why?
    Because they owe me 170 USD.

Ryan, First study a little YouTube Channels Selling business, then you will see you can't tell I'm lying.

Greetings

5. Ryan

Ryan
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Gold Status: This user has successfully completed 50+ middleman transactions

93   0   0

You threatened your buyer multiple times that you'll get rid of accounts. I don't care what he says after that, you weren't professional prior to him saying this and afterwards you said you'll revoke access to 60 accounts that he paid for. If that isn't scamming, what is? You tell me.

You also didn't state all accounts are located elsewhere, in your threads you only say USA. In the screenshot, you only say Bosnia. This isn't "everywhere" - that's 2 locations.

Secondly, I've asked you multiple times where your imported feedback is from. You still haven't told me.

And thirdly, I do know how YouTube works. I've handled countless middleman transactions via YouTube on other platforms. None of them acted like you with customers and if they did they'd be banned off that platform instantly. My guess is you've already been banned elsewhere for the same reasons. There's a reason your PlayerUp account isn't linked to any other website.

Hulk and Semitrap like this.
  6. Semitrap

Semitrap
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification

1   0   0

My Location:
    @Ryan you are awesome man , this guy still ignore your questions about import lol, keep pushing /ban him

Hulk likes this.
  7. CheapDigital

CheapDigital
    Expand Collapse

81   2   0

My Location:
    You still don't want to understand that I said I will revoke all channels if he leave me negative feedback, because I delivered all orders and completed all transactions.
    On screenshots you don't see previous conversation and why he is threating me that he will leave negative feedback Lol.

I sent to support all evidence, and won't even prove anything to you.
    You don't matter, however you and your site still owes me 170 USD.
    And because of that, whatever I give for evidence and whatever I prove, I will be banned.
    But I gained so many constant customers that I really don't care.
    I'll always sell on your site...

One korean dude who threatens me with negative feedbacks and telegram channels where he is calling me scammer and one ret arded guy trad group who is calling me scammer because I wanted to resell somebodys channel are calling me scammer here, and you are approving it ... Lol...
    What a site

Plus, why the F actually matters where is channel located.
    Dude, because you never made any big transaction in your life, let me explain you something:
    90% of my Transactions are bulk order, and in one transaction there's not only one channel, it's 20+ , and nobody gives a F from which country channel comes from if channels meet customers requirements subs views etc...
    Lmao...
    You're discussing here about country of channel which DOESN'T MATTER AT ALL...
    Main requirements customer needs is 1k subs 4k hours and specific age...
    But...
    Go on Ryan, you're probably under 18 years lol

8. OP
    OP
    Trad group

Trad group
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   1   0

My Location:
    First point you didn't talk to me before reselling my channel,
    You share my channel URL to someone else behalf of me but you didn't take my permission.
    And you said you are a owner.
    And i am not give you a permission to sell my channel behalf of me.

And I know a guy who said you scam him 500$

And you are expert to delete both side telegram chats.

So if you need proof stop deleting telegram chats for both side LOL

You are a professional scammer and you know all types of tricks.

Semitrap and Hulk like this.
  9. Ryan

Ryan
    Expand Collapse

93   0   0

Anyone can leave you a negative feedback if the experience was negative. That does not justify scamming them.

Any evidence you give that shows you scamming will get you banned... yes, isn't that obvious?

Channel location matters a lot, there's a reason why you state in your threads that the accounts are located in the USA. You aren't dumb - they are of higher quality. They have a less chance to be banned when botted. YouTube channels in known regions where botting occurs are flagged frequently.

One of those locations is Bosnia, btw... so there's a reason why you don't say they're from Bosnia publicly.

Not going to bother with your other questions, I've made 10's of thousands of dollars off online sales and have never had one person ever call me a scammer. There's a big difference between us. If you don't care about being suspended off PlayerUp, nobody is forcing you to login again.

You've ignored my question as to where your feedback came from 2 times now... it has to be imported feedback, but I don't see from where. Where?

10. CheapDigital

CheapDigital
    Expand Collapse

81   2   0

My Location:
    I see that you want me to be banned...
    But one bad news for you and your r e t a r d e d friend trad group is that I have many constant customer and I'm still selling channels and everyone is satisfied, and I don't give a f aboutt playerup anymore....
    When you unban me, we can talk...
    Untill I'm suspended, I don't talk with r e t a r d e d people like Ryan and Trad Group
    gagaga
    You owe me 170$ , now leaving negative feedbacks on trust pilot etc etc
    Everybody on internet calls this site scam, so unban me and we will talk idiots.

11. Hulk

Hulk
    Expand Collapse
    General Support Moderator
    General / Expediting Support (Staff): This account handles general/expediting support transactions Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Moderator Status (Non Employee): This account handles basic community support inquiries

16   0   0

Follow up on @Ryan reply above.

I asked @Admin for help on this and I cannot confirm this is 100% accurate (waiting for his reply back) but these accounts appear to be all associated with you @CheapDigital. May I ask why you have signed up for multiple accounts on PlayerUp?

@CheapDigital
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    Telegram: @digiyt
    Telegram: @CheapDigital

@mozzartbet
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    Discord: DjusLakoste#1677
    Telegram: @worldofds
    WhatsApp: +387603503234

@nanojsfvc
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    Telegram: @nanojsfvc

@slowbombdown
    [email protected]

These accounts above were all banned with the exception of @CheapDigital which is currently just suspended.

Now if your argument is that these accounts aren't yours, well I have already recorded plenty of evidence that they are. As an example:

@mozzartbet you listed your discord username as DjusLakoste#1677. According to @Admin, that's the username you're using to respond to the team on discord.

@nanojsfvc you have other members who said you scammed them:

https://www.playerup.com/trade/feedback/member-is-a-scammer-proof.343552/view
    https://www.playerup.com/trade/feedback/never-delivered-liar.342156/view

It appears you boosted your account with feedback as well as @mozzartbet which is you left feedback for your other account @nanojsfvc.

All in all, your behavior and actions aren't that of someone who does normal business activity on PlayerUp. Normal business activity is someone who uses 1 account and doesn't need multiple accounts, multiple usernames and also someone who doesn't have multiple disputes opened against them.

Then on top of that, your response is overly aggressive here. Why be so rude here attacking other members just explain your situation if you feel this is a mistake? Typically from my experience when users act like this they know they have been caught, are guilty and then try to change the topic blaming others instead. Based on the evidence I have gathered here, my opinion seems warranted until you prove otherwise.

Would appreciate your honest feedback here.

Semitrap likes this.
  12. Hulk

Hulk
    Expand Collapse
    General / Expediting Support (Staff): This account handles general/expediting support transactions Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Moderator Status (Non Employee): This account handles basic community support inquiries

16   0   0

Lastly you're actively using another website here:

Are they aware that you were banned previously as it seems you had multiple accounts on this site as well and were previously banned as well for the exact same reason.

Semitrap likes this.
  13. Hulk

Hulk
    Expand Collapse

16   0   0

Semitrap likes this.
  14. Hulk

Hulk
    Expand Collapse

16   0   0

Here is your original account banned on that site

You then signed up for another account they banned here

You're now active again on the website despite being banned at least twice before here:

You know this account is likely next as well.

Once again I'd like to hear your response to all of this. If you truly believe @Ryan is wrong as you said in your reply here:
    Then explain yourself to me and the reasoning behind everything I said above.

Semitrap likes this.
  15. Hulk

Hulk
    Expand Collapse

16   0   0

@CheapDigital I see you're active but not responding here. Any reason why?

Semitrap likes this.
  16. OP
    OP
    Trad group

Trad group
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   1   0

My Location:
    He was thinking

17. Ryan

Ryan
    Expand Collapse

93   0   0

User is now banned on ENPC. We're digging deeper to see if he has any other hidden accounts anywhere else with feedback to make sure he can't scam anyone else.

My BS detector was off the charts with this one.

Solxmaxxx, Semitrap and Hulk like this.
  18. Hulk

Hulk
    Expand Collapse

16   0   0

Yes he is no longer responding here seems obvious what's going on but he is trying to respond to us through telegram.

3.JPG

Prior to this, he was spamming non stop

1.JPG 2.JPG

My opinion is it's pretty clear what's going on here and the fact that EPIC just banned his newest account only confirms that he is a repeat scammer who is doing these scams on 2 or more sites.

Of course if @CheapDigital wants to respond otherwise the opportunity is open here.

Semitrap likes this.
  19. Ryan

Ryan
    Expand Collapse

93   0   0

This moron is now trying to scam on League accounts under @triesosam38

Dumb as a bag of bricks.

Scammers are so pathetic. This guy has been scamming since 2019, doing things like Adobe Creative key chargebacks... has love you over countless people with his youtube accounts that he constantly recalls. Most likely has scammed over $50k usd at this point.

Dude deserves to be doxxed.

#59 Ryan, 3/25/22
    Last edited: 3/25/22
    Hulk and Semitrap like this.
  20. SpectreFee

SpectreFee
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    im just out of the blur here and wanna say this was awesome to read XD

Semitrap and Store like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.