Stole Money Big scammer in Playerup

Discussion in 'Disputes - Banned Scammers' started by Trad group, 3/14/22.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OP
    OP
    Trad group

Trad group
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   1   0

My Location:
    @Hulk ,

CheapDigital share my channel URL to someone else & said he was a owner but unfortunately he was not

2nd point CheapDigital don't ask me for reselling my channel behalf of me.

And 3rd point is CheapDigital are sharing fake Channel list to customer and try to scam by showing fake Channel link

I think it's enough proof for my end,

Thank you. I hope your team taken a action against @CheapDigital

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. OP
    OP
    Trad group

Trad group
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   1   0

My Location:

Attached Files:

3. Hulk

Hulk
    Expand Collapse
    General Support Moderator
    General / Expediting Support (Staff): This account handles general/expediting support transactions Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Moderator Status (Non Employee): This account handles basic community support inquiries

16   0   0

4. CheapDigital

CheapDigital
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices Banned Status: This user has been banned due to fraudaulent acts against others

81   2   0

My Location:
    He is the guy I talked to and wanted to resell him Channel of Thread Creator... Xd

5. OP
    OP
    Trad group

Trad group
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   1   0

My Location:
    @Hulk forgot about Gcontreras comment, he was offline but I share all the proof here with genuine screenshot. It's enough proof.. @CheapDigital was a BIG SCAMMER in PLAYERUP

#25 Trad group, 3/15/22
    Last edited: 3/15/22
  6. OP
    OP
    Trad group

Trad group
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   1   0

My Location:
    @Hulk
    You can read all the conversation & screenshot which one I share here.

7. Ryan

Ryan
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Gold Status: This user has successfully completed 50+ middleman transactions

93   0   0

Looks to me like @CheapDigital is just middlemanning selling channels he doesn't own between two people and taking the profit that he's earned with his feedback.

My only issue with it is him stating he's original owner in the threads. You must delete this if this is what you're doing @CheapDigital

No reason to call him a scammer if this is all he's doing. If anything, he's being manipulative but that's a very common tactic in online selling. Went through all the proofs and there is no scam going on here.

8. CheapDigital

CheapDigital
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices Banned Status: This user has been banned due to fraudaulent acts against others

81   2   0

My Location:
    Thank you @Ryan for understanding. I'm glad that someone understand how 90% of Online Business works.

I will delete all threads that are posted for accounts I'm not original owner.

I won't anymore state that I'm the original owner of accounts I'm not.

Thank you for understanding.

I think this thread can be closed, since there's no any scams here happening.

And I would like if negative feedback left on my profile about this case where it says I'm scammer, can be deleted.
    Since I didn't do any transaction with buyer, I please Mods to delete feedback.

Thanks.

@Hulk @Ryan

9. CheapDigital

CheapDigital
    Expand Collapse

81   2   0

My Location:
    Plus, I think all posts on my thread from @Trad group and @Gcontreras7 should be deleted, because lie that I'm scammer is affecting my business.

10. Gcontreras7

Gcontreras7
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    My issues here is that when confronted about the problem he just blocked me instead of being honest. He lied about it being his channel.

11. OP
    OP
    Trad group

Trad group
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   1   0

My Location:
    CheapDigital just try to share fake channel link & when buyer pay to CheapDigital then he's block him.

I know a guy who are victim. And my friend lost 500$ by this scam

Semitrap and BOSS-E like this.
  12. CheapDigital

CheapDigital
    Expand Collapse

81   2   0

My Location:
    LOL put here screenshot , i've never scammed anyone

13. OP
    OP
    Trad group

Trad group
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   1   0

My Location:
    You are expert in deleted the telegram chats for both side so shut up SCAMMER

14. BOSS-E

BOSS-E
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Gold Status: This user has successfully completed 50+ middleman transactions

99   1   0

@Cheap Digital where did you get the bot Feedback

I have watched all your sale youtube post trend sales there everything is indicated fake channels no proof

you can stop spamming the sea of comments bump? please stop spamming

Semitrap and Solxmaxxx like this.
  15. BOSS-E

BOSS-E
    Expand Collapse

99   1   0

I want to leave my opinion here the site moderators where you work or not I watch a lot of sales posts have become a lot of scammers I know well what kind of person is a scammer what accounts are for sale, so if you don't have the strength to watch against them, I'm ready to become a modirator working on the site for free

Semitrap and Solxmaxxx like this.
  16. BOSS-E

BOSS-E
    Expand Collapse

99   1   0

17. BOSS-E

BOSS-E
    Expand Collapse

99   1   0

18. CheapDigital

CheapDigital
    Expand Collapse

81   2   0

My Location:
    • Suspended/Fraud - Appeal
    You want to be a moderator of site and you are metioning "Bot Feedback" ? ... Lol...
    Guys u are funny...

19. Semitrap

Semitrap
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification

1   0   0

My Location:
    @Hulk don’t try to be in both side , this guy is scammer ‍♂️

20. Ryan

Ryan
    Expand Collapse

93   0   0

Put a suspension on @CheapDigital until he explains this: https://@/s/qaxzzz1

Also, where is your imported feedback from?

And why do you have a multitude of people calling you a scammer - some are on VPN's and possibly the same person... but it appears at least 4 individual people have called you a scammer. Why is this?

You have multiple posts like this: https://www.playerup.com/threads/old-aged-youtube-channel-1k-10k-100k-1m-organic-cheapest.5339636/

Where someone says something bad about you and then you just close the thread and create a new one.

I've looked into your account heavily and there are a lot of red flags. Are you trusted anywhere else? Someone with this many accounts would be selling elsewhere, please link your profiles. If you don't have any and don't have any good counterpoints to the points above you're most likely no longer selling here.

#40 Ryan, 3/21/22
    Last edited: 3/21/22
    Semitrap likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.