Sold BEST MFF ACCOUNT ON THE MARKET. PLEASE CHECK POST FOR DETAILS

Discussion in 'Marvel Future Fight Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by MisterOPAF, 11/20/21.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MisterOPAF

MisterOPAF
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: User has been flagged by the system for one or more reasons. Proceed with caution.

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Make Offer
    VIP 18: Agent Level 306: Rank 88 in the world

End game account that is fully equipped to play ABX, AT, AC, Squad Battle (each stage has a leadership character with a CTP of insight equipped), High level World Boss

I have all 56 T3s leveled up as well as 38 awaken characters leveled up

Fully crafted cards, 3 quality 7 and 2 quality 6 cards. 143 E ATK, 117 P ATK, 64 ALL DEF, 88 HP

37 premium cards in inventory for rerolling crafted stats.

114 CTPs (42 still in inventory), 18 insights, 7 greed, 3 judgement, 31 rage, 11 regeneration, 1 refinement, 2 patience, 20 destruction, 12 energy, 4 authority, 6 transcendence

7900 CTP Reforging Core (enough to try Brilliant Reforging 32 times), 75000 card crafting cubes (enough to reroll crafted stats 115 times). Again, you will never need to buy any packs ever again.

With Black Friday around the corner, these premium materials are already in the inventory to use as fodder for crafting cards, reforging CTPs, etc.

256 Odin’s Blessings (71 still in inventory)

400 million gold, 22K BAM, 13K Norn Stones, 2800 CCF, 12k TCP, 10K EOD, 3300 awakening crystals, 5300 Mandalay fragments so you literally can build 3 more awaken characters of your choosing in future updates. You will never need to buy a relay pack.

Dispatch level 50 so you get extra energy and premium materials twice a day. This is HUGE and lets me rank up new characters for free.

I have been playing this game since day 1 for 6 years and have never missed any materials so my inventory is fully loaded. If you are looking for an end game account that pretty much runs itself then here it is. You will never need to buy any more anniversary or t3 material packs which is factored into the selling price. The materials in the inventory alone would cost thousands if you were to buy the same amount in packs. You will always be able to rank up all the new characters day one and not have to spend a penny since all characters are already ranked up to day and then the surplus of materials in the inventory.

This account has been in AT for the past 5 years and I have been on championship winning teams of Nick Fury, Dream, and SA. I have won over 60 championships and won MVP once.

If interested, please message me here or on discord at MisterOPAF#9942. You can also check out my account yourself. IGN: MisterOPAF

Facebook connected, but I have already removed all personal details and started a different FB account to ensure buyer safety

PRICE : $2,000

image0 (2).png image1.png image2.png image3.png image4.png image0 (3).png image1 (1).png image2 (1).png image3 (1).png image0 (4).png image4 (1).png image1 (2).png image2 (2).png image3 (2).png image4 (2).png image0 (5).png image0 (6).png image1 (3).png image2.jpeg

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. gabejrr

gabejrr
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: User has been flagged by the system for one or more reasons. Proceed with caution.

1   0   0

My Location:
    Interested

3. OP
    OP
    MisterOPAF

MisterOPAF
    Expand Collapse

0   0   0

My Location:
    Ok. Hit me up on discord and we can discuss details. Thanks man.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.