Sold [ANY PLATFORM] Warzone Account | Dark Aether Player Level 55 + | MW19 / Cold War / Vanguard Weapon

Discussion in 'Call of Duty CoD Black Ops Cold War Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell' started by GamedUp, 10/16/22.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GamedUp

GamedUp
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Bronze Status: This user has successfully completed 3+ middleman transactions

3   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    ALL ACCOUNTS ARE TESTED BEFORE SALE, MAKE SURE YOU HAVE NOT RECEIVED A HARDWARE BAN OR PERMENANT BAN ON A PREVIOUS ACCOUNT, YOU WILL NOT BE REFUNDED IF PUT YOUR PURCHASED ACCOUNT AT RISK. WE HAVE PICTURE EVIDENCE OF EVERY ACCOUNT WE SELL NOT BEING BANNED/SHAOW BANNED PRIOR TO SALE.

ARE YOU A PC PLAYER? IF SO READ BELOW!

The account has a PlayStation/Xbox linked to the Activision, these are included with the purchase. If you play on PC please create a Battle.net account, login to Activison website and link it. I no longer link Battle.net accounts myself as they have added new security features which can make the account unusable if you don't have access to the phone number.

We do NOT use trash mail emails unlike other sellers which are unsecure, we spend extra time making hotmail/outlook email so you have full access to the email with the account also, which makes impossible to recover once you change the password.

THERE ARE NO PURCHASED GAMES ON THIS ACCOUNT

Player Level:
    Prestige 2 or above

Cold War:
    Dark Aether on Base/DLC Guns
    Zombie Reticles on Base/DLC Guns
    100+ Calling Cards
    Base/DLC Guns are unlocked and ready to use, they are all level 1

Modern Warfare 2019:
    Base Guns are unlocked and ready to use, they are all level 1 and have no camos - DLC guns still need unlocking

Vanguard Weapons:
    Base Guns are unlocked and ready to use, they are all level 1 and have no camos - DLC guns still need unlocking

The account has no stats

This account has no purchased games or operators - all accounts are created for sale.

All camos are hard unlocked, no risky soft unlock tools have been used so buy with confidence!

Any questions? Message me!

da3.png

Attached Files:

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. OP
    OP
    GamedUp

GamedUp
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Bronze Status: This user has successfully completed 3+ middleman transactions

3   0   0

My Location:
    BUMP

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.