Account Verified

Discussion in 'Help - Find Support Answers' started by ziyaserdar, 12/1/20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ziyaserdar

ziyaserdar
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: User has been flagged by the system for one or more reasons. Proceed with caution.

My Location:
    Hello. I want to wrified my account. Waht can i for that. Please help

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
    Help likes this.
  2. Help

Help
    Expand Collapse
    Community Moderator

https://www.playerup.com/support-tickets/knowledge-base/membership-how-do-i-get-verified.65/

It usually takes 1-72 HOURS for the transaction to begin once the buyer has completed their verification procedure.

Please check the link below if your transaction has yet to begin even after the 72-HOUR mark of completing your order verification.
    My PlayerUp Middleman Order / Buy / Purchase didn't activate or start up? How can I fix this? | PlayerUp Accounts Marketplace. Player 2 Player Secure Platform.

NOTE: Payments via CC/Debit Card might take longer to get verified as it will need to be checked and verified thoroughly due to CC/Debit scams.

In your online banking's transaction history you should be able to check the status of the order you just made here, if it says "Pending" it could only mean 2 things; its either PlayerUp has yet to claim the deposit you sent or your Bank is holding it for security reasons in which you would most likely need to call your bank and confirm that it was you who made this purchase.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.