Selling  Account has 42k kills on B03 and good stats on Rainbow Six Siege

Discussion in 'Xbox Live Accounts For Sale - Buy Sell XBOX Account' started by FourWaysToDie, 7/11/21.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FourWaysToDie

FourWaysToDie
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Make Offer
    Why buy from me
    Well, I've been selling accounts for about a year and have sold well over 25 accounts so far without any issues also if you try to buy from someone else you'll probably get scammed. I've had people scared ill scam them, find someone else then get scammed so if your scared ill scam you, I won't since through Paypal it literally gives your full name lmao like robbing a bank without a mask.

How it'll work
    I don't sell on player up cause it sucks...alot but once you add me on snap (fourwaystodies) asking for an account ill send you my PayPal, and once you sent the money ill ask for your email to link to the account (Just to switch from my email to yours). You'll get a code then once you tell me the code ill use it to link your email to the account so it'll be fully yours. After that, I send all the info through snap or discord such as the name, date of birth, the email I used to create the account, passwords, etc, and then boom it's yours. I delete the account info after that and off my Xbox cause no point in keeping it. You get the outlook account info linked to it and the Xbox info.

Contact me on Snapchat (fourwaystodies) since its what I use the most
    Paypal Only

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.