Selling  Global  1-24 Hours [9 ] Grand Theft Auto V Premium Edition | Your native email | Fresh account | 0 Hour Played

Discussion in 'Steam Games/Gifts for Sale - Buy & Sell' started by DaWolf, 9/16/22.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DaWolf

DaWolf
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Make Offer
    [​IMG]
    Hello! Welcome to my shop. Please take a sit and see the details here. I think you'll love it!

Grand Theft Auto V Premium Edition on Steam
    Full Access | 0 Hour Played | No Rockstar Linked​

Product Details:
    • If this is your first time buying with me, you'll get the account based on your information with the game purchased in there
    • After payment, you will receive Steam account that was made for you with your information
    • You can use this account to purchase your next game with me later
    • Full Access
    • No one can recover the account you bought. You will get every information and it will be yours forever
    • You can change email address or password later, anytime
    • Every account is created by us. We don't sell any stolen, hacked account
    • You'll be the only owner of the account. We only sell the account for each customer, no resell
    • Global access, no restricted
    • Totally safe and secured

Game Details:
    • You will get a Steam account with Grand Theft Auto V purchased there
    • The game has never been started before. It's 0 Hour Played
    • No Rockstar account is linked to the Steam account, you will need to link yours in the first start
    • You can play Singleplayer mode, GTA Online, or even FiveM

Payment Information:
    • Price: 9 USDT
    • Contact me via Discord or Telegram below before paying, so I will tell you the step to
    • Right now we only accept Crypto and Binance pay. For other payments and Middleman, they are not accepted. We are truly sorry about that

And because We need your money to purchase the game, it may take some time to get you the product. It should take times not more than 30 minutes if I'm online. This can be more late because I'm also the store owner at my local and I also have to. If you feel aware just text me first

If you need other games, I also have them. Name me your favorite game and I'll give you the price

Contact Information:
    Discord:
    Zethen#4972
    Telegram: https://@/zethen

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.