Sold 9,1M GP - 7 GLs: Jabba, LV, JMK, JMLS, SEE, SLKR, Rey | Exe (7) | DM, SK, Trench, Maul, Boba, Ben

Discussion in 'Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell SWGOH Account' started by QLC, 1/11/23.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. QLC

QLC
    Expand Collapse
    Discord: Quim#3389
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Silver Status: This user has successfully completed 15+ middleman transactions

146   0   0

Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
  2. OP
    OP
    QLC

QLC
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Silver Status: This user has successfully completed 15+ middleman transactions

146   0   0

#2 QLC, 1/11/23
    Last edited: 3/16/23
  3. OP
    OP
    QLC

QLC
    Expand Collapse

146   0   0

4. OP
    OP
    QLC

QLC
    Expand Collapse

146   0   0

[​IMG]

Discord: Quim#3389 https://discordapp.com/channels/@me/242406384254058497

WhatsApp: +34 684 21 75 56 https://api.whatsapp.com/send?phone=34684217556

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/metodoquimico

Instagram: QUIMLC https://www.instagram.com/quimlc

Telegram: QUIMLC https://@/QUIMLC

Twitter: QUIMLC https://www.twitter.com/quimlc

Languages: English, Español & Català

I do a 24 hours/day live streaming on YouTube, in the link above, to demonstrate that I'm a trusted seller, as no scammer would show the face on Internet.

Usually I'm front the webcam from 16:00 to 20:00 GMT-3 (Argentina) and from 22:00 to 03:00 GMT-3. Sundays and some days from 16:00 to 03:00 GMT-3. Rest of time I'm sleeping, in the gym or doing other things. I reply messages when I'm away, so send me a message and I will reply you instantly or when I'm available.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

In my Discord server you can find some of the owners, to talk with them directly, for if you want ask something about the account.

Anyway, they, as owners, will be interested to use my service for a safe transfer and you, as buyer, also should be interested to use me as middleman to assure the owner transfers you correctly the account and that lost the access in all mails and devices, if you try to do a pact excluding me is very easy be scammed.

My Discord server also is useful to see announcements about my activity, like if I add some interesting tool for the method or I change something.

#4 QLC, 1/11/23
    Last edited: 1/12/23
  5. OP
    OP
    QLC

QLC
    Expand Collapse

146   0   0

[​IMG]

To be sure that the owner of the account will not connect again in the account, I apply an unique system which deletes the account in all mails and platforms of the owner. I am the only seller who uses that method.

Rest of methods of other sellers and owners are not safe, as is possible link the account in multiple mails and devices and sell it several times. Maybe the owner or the seller, the middleman, give you the mail and password, but the owner has it linked in a second mail, or in another platform, like Android and iOS at same time, and sell it again, scamming you and the next buyers.

In my method, if the owner has the account linked on an Android and iOS devices at same time, the access is removed in all mails of both platforms, if has several mails with the account linked on Google Play Games (Android) and/or Game Center (iOS), all will be removed.

If you try to sell or buy accounts through other sellers/middlemans, you put in a high risk your money. In my method the chance to be scammed is less than 0,1%, is 99,9% safe. For now, in spite that several people tried it, my owners and buyers never got scammed, so currently I keep the 100% safe rate after more than 500 sales.

My method starts with the owner linking the account to my device.

In next step,
    I delete the owner access in all mails and platforms. I do a video screen recording doing that process and I send it in the Discord group conversation with the owner and the buyer, for if some part cannot watch the live streaming on that moment, then they can check the video when they can.

I show the account in the live streaming before the buyer payment, by this way the buyer can check that all is correct before send me the money.

In all my sales I take 5% of the account value as insurance for the buyer. Is the same amount that PayPal applies when the payments are sent as "goods or service", with 180 days buyer protection, but I prefer take it and manage myself the refunds, by this way are prevented some other problems, like the holded payments. If the buyer claims that the previous owner still has access to the account, first of all I will apply a second owner access deletion and we will check during 2 weeks if the account gets some connection, adding the account in the allies of some other account, by this way is possible check the last connection. If in some moment, during these 2 weeks, the account got some connection, I will do a refund to the buyer. This insurance not has expiration time, always is possible apply it.

If is paid by PayPal, as the digital accounts are not included in the seller protection, only in the buyer protection , to be safe for the owner and prevent that the buyer opens a dispute to request a refund once transferred correctly the account, is needed send me the money as "friend or family". As I told before, I will subtract a 5% of the account value as insurance for the buyer, so you will have a better protection than the PayPal buyer protection, as the insurance will not have expiration time and the claim will be expedited the same day, instead of be needed wait weeks for it. On PayPal is 180 days buyer protection, so the scammers can wait 180 days, remove your access and sell it again. This not happens in my method. If is demonstrated that the previous owner still has access to it, is granted that you will get the refund, something that PayPal cannot promise, as they not apply my verification methods.

If you plan use PlayerUp as payment platform, you must know that currently PlayerUp is having delay problems, some 3-way conversations are delaying several months to be started, so maybe your money will be blocked during several months until you can start to use the account. Until PlayerUp solve these problems, I would recommend use PayPal directly.

Next is the link to the buyer and my payment to the owner, in this order, the owner will not receive the money until the buyer has the control of the account and confirmed that all is correct.

This method works in all platforms: Android (Google Play Games) and iOs (Game Center). You will be able to link the account in your Android devices (phones, tablets and emulators), in your iOS devices (iPhone and iPad) or in both platforms and several devices and mails at same time. The instructions are sent by private message on Discord. I cannot tell the instructions here in public, as would teach the scammers.

As additional protection, to prevent that some buyer try apply some scam in my insurance, to be sure that the previous owner not get back the account and to be sure the account is not lost because of some buyer linking error, I keep the account linked in a secret code. Logically, I will never access to the account, and thanks to that code I will be able to demonstrate I never joined in the account, as if you say that thing I will demonstrate is not true, your insurance will be lost and you will lose all these additional protections. If in some moment you lose the access to the account you only need contact me and I will help you to link it again, waiting 1 week to be sure nobody joins in the account, to be sure you not sold the account by some other way, deleting the access in all mails and devices first of all.

The account can be linked in all mails you want, is not important where the owner had it linked, as when I remove the owner access it removes the linking with Android Google Play Games and iOS Game Center in all mails and devices where had it linked, so you will be able to use your own main mail and link there the account. If you already have some account there, you will be able to replace it. If you want keep the current account, I will let you know how to move it to a new mail before the replacement. Also you can link the new account in a new mail.

Other sellers only transfer a mail and password, so you need use a mail that another guy registered, which is not very pleasurable and not safe, as they can use some mail recovery function, which is specially easy on Google Play Games accounts, with the Google Account Recovery function. Also there is the risk that the mail gets blocked because of suspicious activity, which happens when are people in different countries.

In best of cases, rest of sellers help to link in new mails, but then you need switch mails, which is specially annoying in iOS devices if you use several accounts, as you need write the mail and password and complete the verification each time.

In my method, if you use 2 accounts, you can link one in the main Apple ID, the same you use in your iOS device configuration, by this way when you login to Game Center is an automatic connection without verification. Then, you can have the other one linked in the guest account, by this way only logging out the main Apple ID on Game Center you will switch accounts, will not be needed connect another mail, writing the mail and password, and will not be needed do the verification.

In my method is not transferred the original mail and password, as could be considered as illegal account transfer if you use the same Google Play Games profile in a different country, as happened to the best streamer of this game, AhnaldT101, he got banned his second account because of this reason, he bought an asian account and was purchasing items in the Play Store with the asian prices, which are cheaper, so got banned. Always is better use your own mail, which will have the correct country and the correct Store prices, and link there the account, or create a new one. On iOS devices directly is not possible buy items in the App Store if you not use your own mail.

Is an advantage for the owner also, as the owner doesn't need deliver the main mail, which maybe also is being used for other games, has apps and items purchased in the Play Store or App store, is the mail used for the configurations in the device or is an important personal mail. Is not needed transfer the mail, the owner keeps the mail, the access to the account through the owner mail will be removed by my unique system, the buyer will use the main mail, or a new mail, where will link the new account. We will never know the mail of the owner and, logically, neither the password.

Also you can check in my PlayerUp profile that I have more than a hundred of positive feedbacks, you can check that I'm a verified member since 28th January 2017, a lot of years ago, so it means that all my costumers are happy with their accounts.

[​IMG] The "Verified" status means that PlayerUp verified my identity with documentation, with a national identity document and a bill. No scammer would do that step, as would be very easy put a lawsuit.

[​IMG] The "Silver" status means that I completed more than 20 Middleman transactions, you can check »»here«« the info about these membership levels. Also take into account that per every PlayerUp Middleman transaction I sold another 7 or 8 accounts with other sites or payment methods, usually my total sold accounts is around 5 times my feedbacks.

This is the
    link to access directly to my PlayerUp profile with the feedbacks:

https://www.playerup.com/members/qlc.136298/

I do 24 hours live streaming every day to demonstrate I'm a trusted seller. The owners and the buyers are more confidence to sell/buy through me, because I not have any problem to show my face on Internet. I share all my social networks, where you can see more pics and videos about me, like my Facebook and, specially, my Instagram, where I constantly publish pics and videos about myself.

#5 QLC, 1/11/23
    Last edited: 4/30/23
  6. OP
    OP
    QLC

QLC
    Expand Collapse

146   0   0

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.