Selling  Android and iOS  High End 68m Vip 13 Joan YSG 3B++ rss 42 passport /Basbas Game Shop II I 100 Percent Real FeedbackI ITRUSTEDI

Discussion in 'Rise of Kingdoms Lost Crusade Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Basbas, 5/28/23.

1. Basbas

Basbas
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Platinum Status: This user has successfully completed 125+ middleman transactions

177   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    Welcome To Basbas Game Store

GOOD PRICE AND SERVICE GUARANTED

⚜️ I'am a Gold badge Seller who sell my account in this site from april 2017, and already sold 400++ account in this site and outside of this site.

⚜️ Verified in this site , that’s mean I already send my private document to playerup admin.

⚜️ Have more than 150+ REAL LEGIT positive feedback(almost of them is official feedback) , HERE ARE MY FEEDBACK'S. Feel free to ask my customer for know more about me .

⚜️ have more than 140 completed middleman transactions

⚜️ I can provide face to face communication through skype or whatsapp if needed.

• ✅Power : 68 million
      ✅Commander : ysg joan expert nevsky 5552
      ✅passport : 42 scroll
      ✅Gems : 42k
      ✅ VIP : 13, 100k to 14
      ✅ kingdom : 2445

PLAYABLE AT BOTH ANDROID AND IOS DEVICE

IMPORTANT : TO CHECK THE ACCOUNT AVAILABILITY, PICTURES, AND NEGOTIATION PLEASE CONTACT US

Line: setyosribaskoro1992 or CLICK
    WhatsApp: +6281231513516 or CLICK
    Discord : BasbasGameShop#7073

1: How Can I buy?
    Iam accepting payment through playerup, transferwise & Paypal friend and family .

- if using playerup , complete the payment process via PayPal,Skill or Crypt Currencies ( Don't use Credit and Debit Cards if u want faster proccess ) . Player Up will create a 3 way conversation and we will deliver your account when it created. Then contact us in our contact. We will guide you the rest.
    - if using # paypal/transferwise , please contact in our comunication platform.

2: Are your accounts secure?
    We make sure of security of the accounts when buying them. We take all documents related to the seller. The accounts are 100% secure.

3: I cant find the account I'm looking for in your profile. what should I do?
    Contact us on LINE or WHATSAPP and mention the price you wish to spend on an account. We will find the suitable one for you.

4: How long does the delivery process take?
    Depend on the the payment methode , if playerup middleman usually 1-96 hours and if # paypal 10 mins

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    OUR COMMUNICATION PLATFORM
    Only
    Line: setyosribaskoro1992 WhatsApp: +6281231513516 Discord : BasbasGameShop#7073
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------