Sold 63 lvl, 32 5 (21 maxed), 4694 TP, Miki, elemental debuffers, good troops

Discussion in 'Empires & Puzzles Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by PrzemoX, 7/14/21.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PrzemoX

PrzemoX
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: User has been flagged by the system for one or more reasons. Proceed with caution.

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Make Offer
    Hello, I have a very good account for the Empires & Puzzles mobile game for sale. I played on this account in very strong alliances and I always made great scores in wars. Even 14 * titans are not a problem, people were surprised what results I was doing (as you can see in the last photo), all thanks to elemental debuffers and the genius Miki. On account 32 5 * heroes, including 21 maxed out. Ranvir and Richard can be maxed out, they're arts for it. The fortress is at level 25, buildings are well developed, the iron store is upgraded to level 8. There is a FREE nickname change and a lot of avatars on the account. 70 4 * characters, including 28 maxed, a lot of special ones, most of them have costumes. Lots of 3 * characters that you can make in a very short time. Season 1 and 2 normal / hard done, a lot of season 3 hard to do, season 4 all hard and a lot of normal. No problems while playing events/quests.

If you got any questions pm me, i will try to respond asap, serious seller.

5* heroes

-Sif
    -Alberich
    -Isarnia + costume
    -Mitsuko
    -Clarissa x2 (one maxed, second can be maxed as well)
    -Kingston
    -Norns
    -Grazul
    -Miki
    -Obakan
    -Santa Claus
    -Evelyn
    -Malosi
    -Guardian Panther
    -Magni
    -Reuben
    -Joon x2
    -Lianna
    -Victor
    -Richard
    -Ranvir
    -Margaret
    -Marjana
    -Azlar x2
    -Thorne
    -Elena x2
    -Kadilen
    -Elkanen

Attached Files:

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.