Sold PERSONAL ACCOUNT WITH PTA, ACT RANK IMMORTAL+ ALL ACTS ARE A HUGE NUMBER OF TOP SKINS

Discussion in 'Valorant Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell Valorant Account' started by NightCoin, 10/4/22.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NightCoin

NightCoin
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices

0   2   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    The account is personal, throughout his life he had a single owner, except for me, no one played with him. I was registered back in the days of the PTA, starting from the very first rating season, the rank of the act was immortal and higher, except for one single act when I practically did not play, there were several victories on the diamond and the rank of the act was not completed. The current rank at the moment is Immortal 1. The price is #.

A list of skins with effects (not including battlepass ones) in the form of text and in the form of screenshots:

Phantom: Protocol 781-a, Glitchpop, They, Prime//2.0, Destruction, Spectrum (Collaboration with Zedd), Devastator 2.0, Phantom Champions 2022.

Operator: Prelude to Chaos, Elder Flame, Devastator.

Vandal: Prime, Origin, Flame of the Elders, Desolator, Forsaken, Revenge of Gaia, Glitchpop, Champions 2021, Prelude to Chaos.

Knives: Ritual Blade of the Forsaken, Dagger of the Flame of the Elders, Waveform (Collaboration with Zedd), Electroblade Magepunk, Dagger Glucpop,
    RGX 11Z Pro Blade, RGX 11Z Pro Firefly, Axe Prime, Kerambit Champions 2021, Anger of Gaia, Kerambit Prime//2.0, River Knife, Kerambit River 2.0.

Classics: RGX 11Z Pro, Forsaken, Prime.
    Madness: Prime//2.0.
    Ghost: Magician-Punk, Lord.
    Sheriff: The Singularity, the Mystery.
    Tanks: Prime//2.0.
    Bulldog: Spectrum.
    Ghost: Prime.
    One: Prime//2.0.
    Guardian: Prime.

SCREENSHOT :

=> I only have telegram, no other third party programs: @nightcoinshop
    => DISCORD : NightCoin#108

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
    LOKKY likes this.
  2. LOKKY

LOKKY
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Night thank you, I'm from Kazakhstan, this guy is long, but I'm grateful for his work, the best in his business

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.