Selling  5m-5.5m GP  150-200 7*  Android and iOS  Original Owner (Yes) 5.2 mill GP account, Master kenobi and Sith eternal (close to Jabba), daily rank #1 Executor fleet.

Discussion in 'Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell SWGOH Account' started by Hallion, 10/4/22.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hallion

Hallion
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Make Offer
    I no longer have the time to play this amazing game, I am a lean cutting edge player and in the right hands this account can continue to preform in the top marks as I have been.

Key features;
    2 galactic legends - Master Kenobi and Sith eternal, I am on track to Jabba as the third.
    #1 fleet - I have been able to get rank 1 in fleets with my cutting edge relic 9 executor for over 6 months now in my shard, perfect for crystal farming.
    Mods - 32 mods with 20+ secondary speed, 61 mods at 6A, EVERY one of my 400+ mods have been stat matched for great quality.
    Ranks - Current Kyber 4 in Grand arena, top 10 in challenge rancor, ~200 squad arena, #1 fleet arena.
    Guild - 32/33 stars Dark side Geo TB, 24/36 stars light side Geo TB (25+ KAM shards), 386M GP, 5 R9 mats on TW wins.

I have been playing since early 2019 and very much still enjoy this game and the account I've built, sadly I just know if i let the account go dormant then when I return I would no longer be on the curve and so want to hand the reigns over to someone who can continue to grow it stronger and do my roster proud.

I have an abundance of Zeta materials, always have enough to instantly equip Omicrons, over 15,000 in almost all shop currencies and crystals, never have issues with relic materials (except r9 of course) and am able to dedicate resources to almost anything i want in my collection.

If you continue exactly where I'm aiming, you could have Jabba the hutt galactic legend as soon as the characters for his event becoming farmable on the nodes and gotten to 7 star easily.

I urge you to message with any specific asks and I will try my best to accommodate any offers swell.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.