Sold 4M Ult GL Rey | Hoarded Resources Price #

Discussion in 'Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell SWGOH Account' started by Dirav3k, 5/4/21.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dirav3k

Dirav3k
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    Hello, I've had this account for a minute, but due to reasons I can not upkeep it as much as it deserves.
    It is a 4Mil Light-Side focused account with UGLRey. GAS was the latest project I was beginning to work on, but between work and other personal issues I haven't been able to make a ton of progress towards getting him. General Specs go as follows:
    Fleet arena stays in top 50
    Squad arena can get to top 50, but haven't been able to stay there due to lack of play-time. Currently just above 200. *It is in a Mafia*
    Wampa and Hoda are both 7*
    7* Nego with some shards into Malevolence
    No Thrawn- but a 7* Chimera waiting for him
    Shaak Ti + 501st are high-relic for attempt at KAM shards
    Hoarding up Energy and Plenty of resources to shift gears to do whatever you want

I'm hoping to sell this account in time for the new owner to utilize May 4th and 5th double deals! Very willing to negotiate price and turn around quickly. (Buy now link just in case cuz I can try to be hopeful lol)

Ability_Mats.PNG Ally_and_Credit.PNG Cantina.PNG Championship.PNG Energy_and_Crystals.PNG Fleet.PNG GET.PNG Guild.PNG GW.PNG Shard.PNG Squad.PNG

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.