Sold 4l with mvc2 RARE

Discussion in 'PlayStation Network OG Username | PSN Usernames - Buy & Sell' started by Misha2020, 10/4/21.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Misha2020

Misha2020
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification

2   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    im selling my psn acc that has marvel vs Capcom 2 for ps3 ( one of the rarest most requested games ever)

it is a 4 letter account, has few ps4 games, mostly ps3 games , DLCs & demos.

L*** it is a girl name and very close to an epic word

im looking to get $450, considering that it is both an OG & has the game.

middleman is optional. once payment received you will be getting a pdf file of all the info. Credit cards used, purchase history, tips on how to keep it secure.

please i’m not looking for any scammers and will not give any info.

Due to security purposes i can’t reveal the full id of the username for both myself and the buyers safety from any hacking or leaking info which is sensitive especially with psn new policy on ps5.

Note : buy purchasing this item. You are the sole and only owner of this account and the info has never been leaked or shared or posted anywhere on any forum or website. And you are eligible to do whatever you want with the account and 100% guaranteed.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. OP
    OP
    Misha2020

Misha2020
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification

2   0   0

My Location:
    It is Not lana, lena, luna, lisa, lita, lara, lola, lexi, lina. It’s a girl name but not on this list

please contact me through instagram and let me know that you sent a comment Or purchased the item because i don’t visit the website regularly. @tomaLLoy12

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.