Sold BEST COMBO PLAN | YOUTUBE MONETIZATION PACKAGE | 1000+ SUBSCRIBERS | 4000+ WATCH HOURS | LIKES ETC.

Discussion in 'YouTube Subscribers for Sale - Buy Sell YouTube Subscribers' started by welfareofppl, 7/24/20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. welfareofppl

welfareofppl
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Gold Status: This user has successfully completed 50+ middleman transactions

134   8   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    BEST PACKAGE TO START EARNING MONEY ON YOUTUBE.
    • Please read the Instructions / Checklist for entering into the YouTube Partnership Program (YPP)'s Overview & Eligibility from the Official YouTube Link here: https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/72851
    • The gist is, you need to have more than 4,000 valid public watch hours in the last 12 months & have more than 1,000 subscribers.​
    • Once your Channel qualifies the above requirement, you can apply for Monetization / YPP.​
    • Once it gets APPROVED by YouTube, you start earning SWEET BUCKS Right away! It's your time to RISE & SHINE!!​
    BEST COMBO PLAN

GUARANTEED PROFIT

WHAT WE OFFER:​

(1000+ UHQ REAL Subscribers) + (4000+ Hours of Watchtime) + (150-200 YouTube LIKES) + (50-100 YouTube Comments)

1000+ UHQ REAL Subscribers:
    • REAL USA Subscribers, with 30-Days of Guaranteed Refill in case of Drops.​
    • Subscriber addition will be Progressive, at the rate of 50-60 per day to ensure PURE & ORGANIC Channel Growth.​
    YouTube Watchtime of 4000+ Hours
    • Please share your Video link of 1 hours+.​
    • Order will be finished in 3 Days.​
    • Steady & Progressive Increase in Watch Hours to ensure ORGANIC Channel Growth.​
    • 30-Days of Guaranteed Refill, in case of Drops.​
    • Do not make video private after receiving Watchtime and try to make orginal content. Follow YouTube Community Guidelines.​
    • If you give us Copyrighted, non-monetisable or videos that violate YouTube Community Guidelines in anyway, the Order will be declined automatically.​
    YouTube LIKES 150-200
    • Progressive increase to look Natural and Organic.​
    • AUTO-REFILL with 30-days Guarantee.​
    • Drip-feed possible, if required, contact me before purchase! Price may vary.​
    YouTube COMMENTS 50-100
    • HQ USA Comments with Lifetime Guarantee.​
    • Drip-feed possible, if required, contact me before purchase! Price may vary.​
    **NOTE: **
    • Customisation in all the above Services are possible, however, PRICE may vary depending on your requirement.​
    • Individual Services (Likes / Dislikes / Comments / Views / Watchtime) are also readily available. Prices may vary depending on the Service. Please contact me for Details.​
    • Please contact me on Discord NG Onfire#1312 to discuss with me OR Simpy Reply to my post here. The Most Ideal Package can be tailor-made to suit your needs.​
    **MUST READ **
    • Since the Delivery involves progressive completion of various packages, you can also make the payment for Individual Services one-by-one (Optional)
    • For example, once the Subscriber service is completed on your account, you can make the payment for Watch hours and so on.
    • ALTERNATE TIP: Monetized YouTube Channels have Insanely Huge Demand and Buyers purchase Monetised Channels for 300$+ in many Marketplaces. SELL Them and overall HIGH PROFIT & EASY MONEY!!
    • Note : Premiered video, Live stream video Not accept/ Not allowed
    • 120 Minutes or longer (More longer, the time to complete will be faster)

Thanks!​

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.