Selling  450 dollars 150+ games 10k gamer score og of 2 years

Discussion in 'Xbox Live Accounts For Sale - Buy Sell XBOX Account' started by Xboxaccounts, 3/17/21.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xboxaccounts

Xboxaccounts
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    FORTNITE 107 skins including iconic and all battle passes from season 4 to chapter 2 season 5

, COD COLD WAR and MW i have dark eather max prestige level 1,000 with all achievements and calling cards with all guns max level,

MW i have smg, sniper, marksman, tac rifles, pistols, ars, meley, platinum with 307 calling cards and emblems obsidian og season 1 account battle pass every season,

APEX LEGENDS level 180 gold skin for every gun all characters 3 gold charms,

RAINBOW SIX SIEGE, black ice all guns on glass, thermite ar, jager assault rifle,aug a2, and more, level 141 gold three seasons with six seasonal skins and all ops with 15 gun skins on all ops, elite Zofia and blackbierd

GTA 141 million in earnings and lvel 159 modded plains and vehicles all bonuses with Lazer hydra avenger moc terabyte.

this account is 650$ dollars and is two years old 10,000 GMAER SCORE AND HAS GAMES ,GTA, black ops 2, cold war, modern warfare, and more ;]

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.