Sold 2K Discord Accounts/TOKENS | MINIMUM RISK of BAN [ELITE QUALITY+REALISTIC PICTURE, NICK+EMAIL VERIF)

Discussion in 'Discord Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell | Aged & Safe' started by xheroic, 11/25/21.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xheroic

xheroic
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices Banned Status: This user has been banned due to fraudaulent acts against others

10   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    Payment Method : Cryptocurrency (Binance, Blockchain, etc: prefer USDT/LTC/BCH)
    You can easy pay via Paypal/Credit Card to Cryptocurrency (I will send you a easy guide on how you can do this using popular and reliable sites in a few minutes)

Contact Discord: xheroic#7533

THIS PROUDCT AND OTHER GOODS 20% CHEAPER FOR THIS WEEK
    HURRY TO BUY AT LOW PRICES BY THE END OF WEEK!
    Buy now, tomorrow will be more expensive.

!!! Hurry up to buy at lower prices at the moment,
    since I am new on this forum I am making an additional discоunt. Later the price will be more expensive

!!! NOW ALL PRICES ALREADY SPECIFIED WITH DISCOUNTS:

2000 Accounts/Tokens - 400$ (Price without discounts: 480$)

500 Tokens/Accounts - 120$ (Price without discounts: 145$)
    200 Accouts/Tokens - 70$ (Price without discounts: 85$)
    50 Tokens/Accounts - 30$ (Price without discounts: 35$)
    10 Accounts/Tokens - 10$ (Price without discounts: 15$)

1. Accounts/Tokens are created as if by hand, so the chance of a ban risk is minimal, they are of very high quality - elite. Even without a confirmed phone, they work for a very long time and efficiently.

2. These are the best discord tokens that you can find and are almost always available for purchase, unlike most sellers, who are always out of stock and have to wait half a month for at least 500 pieces

3. Tokens/Accounts have REALISTIC nicknames taken from real users on discord servers. Accounts/Tokens not have nicknames by type "1&KDD???Ocx11" or on ARAB, TURKISH language, like most of my competitors, but will have a realistic nickname like a real person ONLY ON ENGLISH LANGUAGE. Each Token/Account will have a unique realistic picture that was taken from real users on the servers.

4. Email Verifed
    My verifed email tokens are not much different from phone verifed, since they work perfectly and do not get fast blocks, tokens are elite quality. Many of my buyers says about this.

5. Get first place in line: 15$

(often I have several buyers in the queue, for which tokens are made in the order of the queue. Depending on who bought earlier, he takes the higher place. If you want to make a bump and rise to the first place, and not be the last behind those who bought earlier , you pay extra 15$)

6. Usually if there is a queue, you will have to wait for your tokens for about 1-6 days, depending on the number of tokens that you ordered

tags:
    discord tokens, discord token, buy discord tokens, buy discord account, discord accounts, discord account, discord services, buy discord members, buy discord ready-made server, buy discord server, buy discord server with members, buy discord servers, discord member boost, discord member boosting, discord member service, discord online members, discord ready-made server, discord server, discord server with members, discord servers

#1 xheroic, 11/25/21
    Last edited: 11/29/21
    • This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. OP
    OP
    xheroic

xheroic
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices Banned Status: This user has been banned due to fraudaulent acts against others

10   0   0

My Location:
    bump

3. OP
    OP
    xheroic

xheroic
    Expand Collapse

10   0   0

My Location:
    bump

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.