Selling  Level 120+  Total Level 2000-2500 2277 - OG OWNER - MAXED INFERNAL - ZUK PET - CRYSTAL CROWN - QUEST CAPE - MUTAGENS - LMS COSMETICS

Discussion in 'Runescape Accounts for Sale - Buy and Sell' started by VVokhard, 11/16/20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VVokhard

VVokhard
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification

4   0   0

Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    [2277] OG OWNER - ZUK PET - QUEST CAPE - ELITE VOID - DEADMAN COSMETICS - 300+ LMS WINS - ZULRAH MUTAGENS - 8/12 DIARY ELITES -

Notable details:
    Maxed Poh, ready for end game content & pking!
    Tanzanite Mutagen & Magma Mutagen
    LMS Items: Seren halo, armadyl halo, brassica halo, ancient halo, bandos halo, deadman's set, vesta's longsword
    Quest cape
    Crystal armor & tools
    Elite void
    Avernic Defender
    Barrows Gloves
    Ferrocious Gloves
    Slayer helm (i)
    Imbued Rings
    All prayer unlocked
    All favours 100%
    Kbd pet
    Chaos elemental pet
    racoon
    skotizo pet
    Rift Guardian (Rc pet)
    Zuk pet (One of the rarest, and the most difficult pet to obtain ingame)
    Crystal Crown (250m)
    100m+ Bank Value

I am the original account owner, I have spent thousands of hours on this account. The price is stable because this is one of the more rarer & legitimate accounts on the market. After purchase you will obtain full ownership. We will transfer the email to your preferred email. The account has never ever had one single mute, and of course it is hand trained.
    The account is stacked in terms of cosmetics, it has crystal crown which is 250m alone. The zuk pet, lets no forget about the best pet in the game... It also has all LMS cosmetics and 300+ wins. Enough of that, I will provide photos and let you see the juicy account for yourself! If you have any questions feel free to message me onsite, SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY!

DM if you would like to see pics. swag#6289 on discord

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. homework

homework
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Bronze Status: This user has successfully completed 3+ middleman transactions

22   0   0

Would you settle for $750?

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.