Sold 1K Platinum for 10 (STOCK 7K) | PC

Discussion in 'Warframe Platinum - Buy Sell Trade' started by KevinWork, 9/29/21.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KevinWork

KevinWork
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices Banned Status: This user has been banned due to fraudaulent acts against others

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    Selling platinum in warframe in a safe way. The price for 1000 platinum - 13.2$. (STOCK 7K)
    I am mining platinum in large volumes, so there is always availability! :cool:

⭐ Best price ⭐
    ⭐ Fast delivery ⭐
    ⭐ Best price ⭐

Requirements: - Mastery Rank 8 or higher - 500 credits / 1 platinum (ingame tax). For example 1000 platinum will require 500k tax credits. - Unveiled RIVEN MOD (Open riven mod).

❗️ATTENTION i want to inform you, since the sale of platinum beside the official site of the game is prohibited,i do not to take the responsibility for anullation or bans , the administration may cancel the platinum you bought, be careful and buy at your own risk Enjoy the shopping! :)

Please write me before purchase to check if I'm online. If I'm here I can guarantee almost instant delivery.

Purchase only through this site. I agree to all the terms of a safe transaction! (Through Middleman)

If you have questions or need more platinum than you see in the offer - write me, I'll get you ;)

Attached Files:

#1 KevinWork, 9/29/21
    Last edited: 10/4/21
    • This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. Laxius

Laxius
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification

1   0   0

yo.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.