Selling  Android and iOS  100+ Overall 170 OVR/370CHEM THEMED SQUAD. TOP 100 PLAYER. 150M+ COINS

Discussion in 'FIFA Mobile Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Pepe-Rooney, 7/10/21.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pepe-Rooney

Pepe-Rooney
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    I am selling my 169 OVR 370 CHEM account. All the players are 105 OVR (max) and I have multiple prime icons like Hierro, Beckham, Zidane and Gullit. I am also close to Van Basten prime icon. I will buy Ramos (105) soon and I will hit 170 OVR then. I currently have more than 100M in investments. I have: 3 Joao Cancelo's (utots) = 22M, 80 Sissoko's = 60M, 5 Hazards = 22M, 100 defender masters = 60M and I will also claim a player who I'll be able to sell for 16M coins! So if you sell everything you will have 180 million coins! I am a top 100 h2h player in potm which means you will have such a nice orange logo! I also got to 1.9M cups in h2h meaning I have a special badge! On my friends list are many of your favourite youtubers like Stopde, RanGo, TAS gaming, Ishtiaque, Fifa mobile with Eakles, Fifa mobile Joker, SP fifa and FUT monster. You can contact me if you've got any more wishes to see from the account or want to ask me a question. Discord: Mobile Alpha#0007.
    I hope to hear from you soon! I forgot to take a screenshot from my inventory when I got most of my players so I took a screenshot of the listing which I posted in the market.

Attached Files:

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. OP
    OP
    Pepe-Rooney

Pepe-Rooney
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Sorry but here are some more pictures

Attached Files:

3. Xavierlebrun

Xavierlebrun
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Can you dm?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.