Selling  Rating 500k-750k  Both Android/iOS 10k+ Units, 650k Rating Account, 10k Units, 9k+ PI

Discussion in 'Marvel Contest of Champions Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by xNormalChampx, 11/7/21.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xNormalChampx

xNormalChampx
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    Hi.

I am selling my Marvel Contest of Champions Account.
    It is not my first time selling in this page, two years ago I sold an account of this game too and it was a $500USD account.

As you can see in the following screen captures. It is an 659k+ account and has 9k+ Prestige, it has some good champs like 5 star Doctor Doom at Lvl. 200 signature ability. It has items like 2 5 star Generic Awakening Stones waiting for Aegon (have enough signature stones to level him up to 200 or close). And with the resources like revives, potions, AW or AQ revives and potions you wont spend that much playing the game, also has 10k+ units worth 3 All Father Odin's Vault, thats worth $300USD, it is a Free to Play account so those units stay there no matter what :D
    But dont worry, I am not asking $300USD for the account I want at least $50 USD per All Father Odin's Vault that makes 3x50= $150 USD and another $50 for the account itself that makes a $200USD for the account.

All of this will be via Pay Pal it is the most secure method :D Once the deal is done I will be giving to you all the data for you to keep the account, the Google Account for you to do whats necesary to avoid unwanted events :D

Screenshot_2021-11-07-17-43-20-467_com.kabam.marvelbattle.jpg Screenshot_2021-11-07-17-43-29-500_com.kabam.marvelbattle.jpg Screenshot_2021-11-07-17-43-39-034_com.kabam.marvelbattle.jpg Screenshot_2021-11-07-17-43-46-149_com.kabam.marvelbattle.jpg Screenshot_2021-11-07-17-44-19-833_com.kabam.marvelbattle.jpg Screenshot_2021-11-07-17-44-35-976_com.kabam.marvelbattle.jpg Screenshot_2021-11-07-17-44-52-351_com.kabam.marvelbattle.jpg Screenshot_2021-11-07-17-44-47-758_com.kabam.marvelbattle.jpg

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. Alex Servinskas

Alex Servinskas
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    How do I know it’s not a scam?

3. OP
    OP
    xNormalChampx

xNormalChampx
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Hi :)

Like I said in the post I already sold an account of the same game years ago, actually was in December 2018.
    The following screen capture is from my Paypal account. I got 408USD, not 500USD but that was Paypal
    Also I think this page is safe, they have the Middleman if you dont pay they wont give you the data you need to enter the account and if I dont give the data they wont send me the money.

IMG_20211109_014742.jpg

4. Khayamjan

Khayamjan
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices

0   0   0

[QUOTE = "xNormalChampx, post: 15996644, member: 1222746"] Привет :)

Как я уже сказал в посте, я уже продал аккаунт той же игры много лет назад, на самом деле это было в декабре 2018 года.
    Следующий снимок экрана взят из моей учетной записи Paypal. Я получил 408 долларов США, а не 500 долларов США, но это был Paypal
    Также я думаю, что эта страница безопасна, у них есть посредник, если вы не платите, они не предоставят вам данные, необходимые для входа в учетную запись, и если я не предоставлю данные, они не будут отправлять мне деньги.

View attachment 1418868

5. Khayamjan

Khayamjan
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices

0   0   0

Привет. О каком посреднике вы говорите?

6. OP
    OP
    xNormalChampx

xNormalChampx
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Hi :D
    This page have a Middleman on every sell/buy thread, lets say you press the "Buy" button, after that we will begin the deal, I dont remember much but Middleman will contact us both to do everything right.

7. Khayamjan

Khayamjan
    Expand Collapse

0   0   0

Ты имеешь в виду. Автоматические посредники

8. OP
    OP
    xNormalChampx

xNormalChampx
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Nope, its not an automatic middleman or a system its a person that help us do the deal correctly :D

9. Khayamjan

Khayamjan
    Expand Collapse

0   0   0

Я не понял ничего короче

10. OP
    OP
    xNormalChampx

xNormalChampx
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Это не система, которая помогает нам при покупке или продаже, посредником является человек

I used Google Translate hehe I hope its right

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.