Sold 1 Billion Robux account / in your account - CHEAPEST

Discussion in 'Roblox Boosting for Sale - Buy / Sell Roblox Powerleveling' started by Cial7, 10/6/22.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cial7

Cial7
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: User has been flagged by the system for one or more reasons. Proceed with caution.

0   1   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Make Offer
    1 Billion Robux in your account - 100% Safe Purchase. Money Back Guarantee.
    Buyer goes first.

Price- 6000$

Every transaction history with a proof of screenshots or video will be provided while purchasing.

Payment method - Bitcoin

Robux purchasing will be done in game and the process will only be started after payment is received.

No Middleman, must be a direct deal.

[ Note : I will be showing on screen share on discord how I do it while I make the purchase in your account until I complete your order so that you will be worry free if its done in legit way or not. ]

Note- It takes 2 days to Complete the Full Purchase.
    If you want to buy a account from me and want 1 Billion Robux that is also available.

If by any chance your account gets a warning and is banned instant refund will be initiated, plus you will be paid for what the account worth was. And if you don't want to provide your main account you can provide a alternate account and then via Gamepass you can transfer Robux to your main account.

Timewasters Stay Away.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.