Selling  Domain Included  Discord Included  Server Files Included  Logo/Design Included 1.19 Survival + 1.18.2 Skyblock active running bungeecord server

Discussion in 'Minecraft Servers for Sale - Buy & Sell' started by sebastiantho, 7/19/22.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sebastiantho

sebastiantho
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Make Offer
    dungeon1.png Hello!

Introduction

1½ years ago I started a Skyblock server that has since then grown into a fairly expansive server that features both Survival and Skyblock, linked through bungeecord. Both servers strive to set themselves apart from their mix of RPG and simplicity. We want to give players an experience true to the classic feeling of minecraft, whilst still giving them a hint of new and custom RPG elements, such as custom bosses, armor, enchants, etc.

However, due to a lack of free time and wanting to pursue other things, I have decided to let the server go. But instead of just shutting it down, I want to hand over everything to let someone else continue the server, out of respect for the community I have built.

About the server
    The servers have about 20 active players with a discord of almost 100 players.

The server has made an average of 83 usd per month, or 1489 usd total since initial release.

The server is fully complete with a staff team, logo, domains, completely unique builds all around - all built by myself, voter ranks, donator ranks, ingame discord integration, website, dynmap and much more.

The server costs about 40 bucks for maintenance, split across 4 servers (1x Survival, 1x Skyblock, 1x Hub, 1x Proxy) all which are hosted at Sparkedhost.com currently (ofc changable)

With the purchase of the server, you will also gain access to my spigot account, so you can continously use all the 100$+ paid plugins that I use.

The server has a tonne of custom built places, such as:
    • Two spawns
    • A hub
    • 3 Dungeon Maps
    • Dungeon island
    • 3 PvP Arenas
    Cost and purchase
    I believe the server is worth a lot more than 200, but I am not just looking for a high bidder, I am also looking for someone who will put effort into it. And frankly, I am not selling the server to gain money, I am doing it out of respect of the loyal community.

If you purchase this, you are free to do any changes as you wish, with the only restriction that I ask that you keep peoples rank and may not remove them. You can change the perks and the names of the ranks, but I ask that you don't remove peoples relative ranks, out of respect of them.
    I also offer my support, if needed, to ensure you get fully setup and running. boss island.PNG spawn2.PNG spawn1.PNG dungeon3.png dungeon2.png spawn2.PNG

If you are interested, please contact me.

Contact

To gain the IP to the server and a tour around all of it or any questions you might have, please contact me at discord:
    "Dr. Drunkenstein#9935"

Attached Files:

#1 sebastiantho, 7/19/22
    Last edited: 7/19/22
    • This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. Atomosic

Atomosic
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Can you message me on Discord? Zachary#9667

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.