Sold 1.19-Infinite cloud space-New terrain generator-Custom mobs-STW Network full server handover-Website

Discussion in 'Minecraft Servers for Sale - Buy & Sell' started by skylanders0000, 6/27/22.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. skylanders0000

skylanders0000
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Make Offer
    SurviveTheWild-Network
    Landscapes you have never seen before.​

SurviveTheWild-Network has always been a place for starters and pro minecraft players. After 2+ years of development and after season zero and one I am happy to say, it bacame a high quality and maintained server that can even stand its place among the greatest servers on the planet.. Due to the lack of my personal time for the server, i am willing to hand it over to someone who would take nice care of it in the future.

STW is a survival orientated server (like the name implies) and uses many plugins to give a brand new gameplay experience to any player. The Terrain generator makes stunning landscapes, even better than mojang's 1.18 did, and every structure from trees to dungeons through biomes are new. Even some biomes have their own sky and vegetation colour.(Pictures below) Caves provide an extra challenge for professional players as well, having custom mobs with custom abilities and skins like the undead miners, fire tnt creepers, vex, cave golem, smoke-deamon, watcher and the mimic. Absolutely no mods are needed.

A unique progression system makes playing fun and not too grindy. Over 10+ different skills can be mastered through gameplay and power levels can be collected for each level. These power levels will make you rank up on the server when a specific amount is reached. There are 7 individual ranks with the starter:Newbie. All ranks have their own configs:name, colour, design in TAB and in chat. Progression room in spawn gives detailed info about the perks of having higher ranks (pictures below). Skills acquired along the way have their own perks as well and are a great help in their own fileds of speciality.

Server has state-of-the-art level of protection and security. It is running on Flamecord proxy with anti-bot and exploitation defense mechanism. Sub-server is protected by Bugeeguard so players can only log in through proxy. Anti cheat engine is installed and offers full defence against any attacks. Anti swearing with pre-confiugured keywords are also installed. Anti-xray protection is also active. Grief prevention is installed thus players can have their own territory protected. The size of the are of claim is set to increase when the player ranks up.

There is a very well optimised buy/sell system in place with a playershop and a bidding area in the auction house. On spawn there is no need to interact with the signs to open shop or to write commands, just walk up to the shop section and it opens it automatically.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.